Game Night/RDJ/Requested

Awgher
#200 for Robert Downey Jr.
Game Night
Thank you for Requesting!

———

You and Chris Evans loved to play board games. Wether it be Monopoly or LIFE.

Robert wasn't fond of games, that much.

So, while you were playing UNO with Chris Evans, Jeremy Renner, Scarlett Johansson. While Robert was rolling his eyes in the corner.

"Can we play something else."  Robert complains. You sigh and set your cards down. You smirk.

"Sure what you wanna play?" You asked. Chris and you exchange a smirk. Scarlett sighed and shuffled the cards.

"Anything but this." Robert grumbled and crossed his arms. His short figure stood up confidently.

You nodded and put the cards back into the pack.

"Ok, how about Monopoly?" You asked smiling. Robert grumbled and nodded.

You and Chris sighed and smirked at each other.

"Ok who's going to be the bank." You asked and started setting up the money. Robert's hand shot up and he waved it around like a toddler.

"Me!" He yelled and yanked the money out of your hands. You rolled your eyes and smiled. Chris and you got your pieces and placed them onto the board.

Jeremy and Scarlett put their pieces on the board, as Robert handed out the money.

Everyone grinned and began to play. Jeremy was first and got the first house. Then it was Scarlett, you, Chris, And then Robert.

———

By the end of the game Jeremy had won. Owning more money than everyone else. Robert came in last place, and you came in second.

He wasn't really happy about it. He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

Everyone sighed and put the game away. They all waited for another one.

"Hide and Seek?" You asked. Everyone nodded and stood up. Jeremy volunteered to be the seeker and started counting.

Everyone scattered into different rooms. You made a beeline to your bedroom. You had a secret room that only You knew about.

As you got to your room you pushed the bookcase to the side, revealing the secret door.

"Woah." You jumped and looked behind you to see Robert. His eyes widen.

"What the fuck Robert?" You whispered loudly. He gazed at the door.

You heard Jermey get to ten and you quickly shut the door.

You pulled Robert into the secret room and quickly shut it. Now it seemed like their was no other room.

You motioned for him to be quiet. He nodded and sat on the floor. In the room was a tiny mattress, a chair, and tons of books.

Their was a small tv in the corner too. Robert looked around.

"This is so cool." He whispered to you. You nodded.

You quickly sat in your chair and typed onto your computer. You pulled up the cameras and looked for Renner.

"Come out. Come out. Wherever you are!" Renner's voice yelled. You and Robert quickly shut your mouthes.

Jeremy was in your room. He looked around wearily. He searched the closet and the bed. He narrowed his eyes.

"Y/N!" He yelled and smirked. You and Robert smirked, since you two were in the secret room. He wouldn't find you.

Jeremy sighed and looked again. He then left and went to look for the others. You and Robert let out a breath in relief.

"Thank god." Robert said and sat on your bed. He laid down and sighed.

You turned off the cameras and sat on the floor. Robert soon sat next to you. You leaned against the wall and yawned.

Robert stared at you and smiled. You caught him staring and his ears went red. You snickered and leaned against him.

Robert wrapped an arm around you and sighed.

"You think he'll ever find us?" You asked tiredly. Robert shook his head and yawned. You chuckled and pecked his lips. Roberts eyes widen and his ears went even more red.

He then planted his lips against yours.

It was a short and sweet kiss. You and him separated and he smiled.

You smiled at him and rested your head against his shoulder, again. You closed your eyes and You and him fell asleep.