•3•Diana•

Diana stared up at the barren ceiling. Jake was softly snoring beside her, his head on her shoulder. She had to get him out of this. His parents were probably worried sick.
She wondered if they went to the police. She knew it wouldn't do much though.

One week. And she still had no clue about anything.

She closed her eyes as sleep took over.

"Who are you?" Diana asked. In front of her was this beautiful young woman, definitely in her twenties.

"Diana. Everything will be alright. Mom will always be there." She said reassuringly.

Mom? Diana nodded. And then the shooting started.

The white dress that her mom was wearing turning red so quickly in so many places.

Diana yelled.

"You're next." A man said looking straight at her.

Diana woke up drenched in sweat.

You're next. You're next. You're next.

"It was a dream. A dream. A dream." She kept thinking.

But that made no sense. Diana lost her parents when she was just a week old. How could she have remembered her mom's face?

And who the hell was that man?

"Who is that knocking?" Jake said slowly getting up. Diana could feel the blood flowing back into her numb shoulder and upper arm.

Diana was so lost in thought she didn't hear the knocks.

Who the fuck knocks on a prison door?

So instead of saying "Come in." Diana said, "Go away."

But the door opened anyway.

"Hi." Said the girl that walked in. She extended the 'I'.

She sat down in front of Diana.

"Oh my god girl. I love your hair." She said.

Diana felt her hair. A bird could have mistaken it for it's home.

"My hair?" Diana said. She gave her a look that said 'choose your next words wisely or they will be your last'.

"What do you want?" Diana asked her. "And who are you?"

"Oh. My name is Emraude. But you can call me 'Em'. I have been living here for 5 years. You're the first girl to come here since then. Ooh. I am so happy. It's been so long since I've had a girlfriend." She said dreamingly.

"Don't get too attached," Diana told her. If there was one thing Diana was taught by Sid in the past week, was not to trust anyone. And how to kick a guy in the crotch hard, that was a hard day for him.

"Okay. No need to be so hostile." She said. "Anyway, you can come live with me now."

"What?" Jake said.

Emraude looked at his direction for the first time. " Hello. " then she looked at me. "Who's this?"

"You kidnapped him, you don't know who he is? And what did you mean by I can live with you?"

"I meant you can stay with me in my room. Your friend can stay with Sid."

"We don't have to stay in this cell?"

"Oh, that was before we found out who you were." She said getting up. "Now, let's get out of here."

She walked out of the cell. Diana looked at Jake once before getting up. Sid and Em were waiting outside.

"Ah, I thought you wouldn't come," Sid said.

"You hoped they wouldn't come." Emraude corrected him.

"What did you mean by 'who I am.'" Diana asked Emraude.

"You mean you don't know?" She asked. "Girl, you're like royalty around here. I thought you knew that your mother..."

"Everything will be explained later." Sid cut her short.

"My mother what?" Diana asked.

"As much as I hate to agree, Siddi boy is right." Em agreed, placing her hand on his shoulder. But he was way taller than her so it looked uncomfortable. Must have been too since she immediately dropped it.

"Come on." Sid walked towards the lift at the end of the corridor.

"This is going to be fun!" Emraude said holding onto Diana's arm. Diana immediately backed away from the touch.

The lift stopped at level 4.

"Both our rooms are here. They are not very big but they should fit two people." Em said opening a door on the right.

Jake walked forward with Sid. Em opened the door and Diana's jaw hit the floor. The room was easily twice or thrice the size of the one she had when she lived with Jake.

"This is small?" She asked her. "Damn. No guy would ever please you if this is what you consider small."

She laughed. A clear laugh but it didn't sound fake.

She walked up to her closet and pulled out this beautiful dress. Short enough but not too much. A beautiful red colour.

"How's it?" Em asked.

Diana wasn't the kind who would choose dresses over jeans. But she really didn't want to go back to her man cave so she decided not to voice her opinion.

"It's beautiful," Diana told her.

"Yeah. You like it?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Then you'll wear it tonight."

"What?" Diana asked confused.

"Yeah," Em replied placing the dress on the bed. "We're going to go to the club."

"What for?" Diana asked.

"Come on. I want to party. And I need a wing woman."

"I'm not in the mood," Diana replied shaking her head.

"You will be. It's either this or the prison cell again."

"Alright. Take me to the cell." Diana replied bluffing.

"Not just for you. Jake will go to the cell as well."

Ugh. She knew exactly where to hit.

"Fine. Whatever."

"There. It will be fun." She said as she pushed the dress on Diana's chest.

" Who knows, you might meet someone special," Em said and winked at her.

And she was right. Diana did. But little did she know that that would make her life go to hell.

 But little did she know that that would make her life go to hell

×××

||A/N||-Hey guys. Did you like this chapter? I hope you did. Oh and don't forget to comment and vote. Thanks for reading.