7

⚠️ double update today ⚠️

It has been two weeks since Elijah and I have been official

It has been two weeks since Elijah and I have been official. Lily was estatic. Her pregnancy is doing good. She still is at risk but she doesn't need to be at home all the time. So today we are meeting for coffee.

"Hey Pregnant Woman." I smirk.

"Hey to you too Sky." Lily roles her eyes.

"How are you Lils?" That is my new nickname for her -Lils.

"Fine." Just by her tone I sense something is wrong. And she did have a bit of puffy eyes.

"Lily." I said in a warning tone.

"I am not fine okay. I had encounter with Jer's mother and she said she doesn't approve of another child and that I do not deserve Jer. Then she started fake crying and lied to Jer I told her she is old witch and I don't want her near my children. He of course believed her and he is now staying at his parents house for a whole week. I told Yara he is on a business trip and I am facing this pregnancy alone." By now she was crying. We both ignores people around us. She is my friend and she needs me, and those people should mind their own business.

"Oh Lils. Please don't stress yourself. Jer will see the truth sooner or later. You know he has a bad past with girls disapproval of his parents. He is just stupid. And you have me!"

"Thanks Sky. Can me and Yara come to sleep over at your place. I know it's not big, we will sleep on the couch, I just can't be alone in that room anymore." Her desperation is obvious.

"Of course Lils. Come on let's go straight away. We will pick Yara and Nico."

"Thanks Sky. Isn't Nico's daycare closed today?"

"Yeah it is. Elijah wanted a day with him. He calls it daddy day."

Yup I could say their relationship is developing quite fast but hey it's between them so if they want to have daddy day, who am I to stop them. Okay yeah, I am Nico's mother, but I see how Nico enjoys Elijah's company. And Elijah Nico's.