10

Today I can finally go to see Lily and we can have girl talk on Jer's parents subject

Today I can finally go to see Lily and we can have girl talk on Jer's parents subject. Elijah is having another daddy day with Nico and later he is dropping him at Marissa, since we are having a date tonight. Marissa is pregnant so she is really eager to watch Nico, so as she say she can practice. Before I go to visit Lily, which is still in hospital I have to go to work. I know I haven't talk about my work a lot but it really isn't much to talk about.

I help with what they tell me, it's basically a routine . I loved when my job used to be thrilling and now I am losing the spark.

The second I step in my office, I am informed my boss wants to see me. I go straight to her.

"Juliana you wanted to see me?"

"Ah Skylar yes. You see I would like for you to become an Editor, not a Junior one but you know the head one."

"Juliana with all respect, I already told you I can't. I have a son. He is a year and three months old and I don't want to travel to some gala events or be Editor and work over hours. I thank you for the position but I must refuse. I have to think about my son."

"Do reconsider this Skylar. If you refuse the position I will have to fire you. You are great worker but what you do is a job of an assistant and Editors."

"I will think about it. Can I give you my decision tomorrow?"

"No. I need it right now."

"Okay then. I choose my son. You can fire me. I saw what money and power did to people and I refuse to become one of them. I will pack my stuff in 10minutes and leave the office. Thank you for all the opportunities and goodbye."

"Bye Skylar."

I think I made a right decision. I have savings, a lot of them so I will use those until I find a new job. I quickly pack and went to my house to clean the apartment. One bright side of this day is I get to have a day for myself at least until I can visit Lily. So I clean the apartment , do the laundry, took my sweet time in bathroom to wash my hair, shave and all the other necessities. I am driving to hospital and go straight to Lily's room. She is just watching Jace sleeping.

"Lils." She turns around and smiles, then engulfes me in a hug.

"Sky. I am so glad you are here. Let's seat down. Jer apologized to me and said he saw his mistakes, he was crying Sky, crying. He told me about parents encounter and everything. I forgive him but told him to not come today. I needed this afternoon with you. Even if we can only be in this room. I am so happy Sky, he finally saw her true face. But I too wish they would just except me. What is wrong with me? Am I not a good person, good mother? Am I too ugly?"

"Lils. Don't talk about yourself like that. You are beautiful, amazing mom and the best wife. You are truthful and honest, beautiful on the inside. It's good that you forgave him but give him some hard time too. He vowed to you, but most importantly he vowed to himself too. He vowed to trust you. He broke that vow. He has to realize his mistakes and that you give him a hand to help him walk. You two have to walk this road together. You have two beautiful children and a great future ahead. Let him see it's not to be taken for granted. But show him how much you love him too Lils."

"Thank you Sky. Thank you for always being there for me and now what to say. And for your words of wisdom. Elijah is changing you."

"You could say that yes. He showed me true love, not just me but he gave a father figure to Nico. I forgot to tell you he filled Nico's birth certificate with his information. He said he wants to be his father on the paper too. He takes care of both of us. I love him."

"Have you two told each other that?"

"Yes. He first told me and said I can take time to say it. I eventually said it back. How is little Jace?"

"Jace is great. Doctor said he is progressing really nice is in two weeks he can go out of incubator, since he is fast progressing. But back to you and Elijah?"

"Have you two you know done it together?"

"Umm no. Lils let's not talk about this. Oh I have another news to tell you."

"Okay oh are you pregnant?"

"Ha ha Lils, if I am not being physical with him I can not get pregnant. I was actually fired."

"You were what?!" She whisper yelled.

"Yeah, they told me to become an editor or go."

"So I choose to go. I should probably go now. The visit hours will be over soon."

"I support you in your decision about job. Okay Sky thanks and see yaa." We hugged.
~~~~~
At home I quickly got showered and dressed for our date. I finish my makeup and I hear a doorbell.

"You are beautiful Pearl."

"You are quite handsome too Elijah."

"Come on let's start this date."

We went to his house for this date, he bought me a bouquet, we cooked together (since I love doing that with him), and currently we are dancing to a slow music.

"I love you." I whisper to him.

"I love you too, love." He slowly and gently kissed me. What started as a simple dance and a kiss, escalated into a night full of passion and love. This night  I gave myself completely to Elijah. And no I didn't do it because of Lily, I did it because I wanted to let him have this final piece of me.

 And no I didn't do it because of Lily, I did it because I wanted to let him have this final piece of me

You can imagine what happened, because I really don't write smut/ heated scenes. I am sorry for those who wanted one but I really don't write one.

Otherwise I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

Love,
Jenna Rose