11

Okay guys because I am so excited about this book and I am so grateful for every one of you who is reading this I decided that I will change my posting schedule. So now it will be Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday!☺️

Thank you again for every read, comment or vote, you all inspire me!

I woke up this morning arms wrapped around my bare waist and feeling slightly sore

I woke up this morning arms wrapped around my bare waist and feeling slightly sore. I know I know it's not my first time but it's been two years. I smiled at memories from last night. As I glanced at the clock on Elijah's night table I saw it was already ten.

"Elijah." I tried to gently wake him up. He moved a bit and then went still. So I went for another tactic. I tried to entangle myself from his grip. Just as I was successing a little bit, his grip thightened, he opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"You are not trying to escape are you Pearl?"

"No of course not. It's just it's already ten o'clock and I am picking Nico at 12. I wanted to go shower, get dressed and make us breakfast."

"I will tell you what. Go shower or maybe take a bath. I will make us breakfast." Well I am not gonna complain.

"Thanks Elijah." I quickly kissed him and took sheets to cover myself.

"No thank you Pearl, to give me you and Nico. I love you my love." I swear to god this man will be the death to me. I took my leave and went to shower. Meanwhile Elijah prepared us pancakes with fresh fruit. We eat in peace and when he got showered and dressed we went to get Nico from Marissa.

Car ride was silent, Elijah is having his hand on my thigh and we are enjoying some soft music. When we arrive at Marissa's she is standing outside with Nico. The second Nico sees me and Elijah he started wiggling in Marissa's hands and she put him down. Nico then runs towards Elijah and hugges him and then hugges me. Nico always hugs the person who he wants to lift him up, last. So I lift him up and he snuggles in my shoulder.

"Hey, I know you are always punctual so I prepared Nico. Thanks guys for letting me watch him."

"Thank you Marissa. Was he a good boy?"

"Yes as always. You raised him perfectly Sky. Oh and I am sorry about your job Sky. We will miss you." At last sentence Elijah looks at me bewildered. Oops I forgot to tell him.

"Okay we gotta go. See ya Marissa." I quickly hug her. The moment we are in the car Elijah askes me about the job.

"Yesterday I was called to my bosses office and she gave me ultimatum to either promote to Editor or be fired. And because being editor means constantly traveling and working over hours I said I can't. I have Nico to take care off. And I would not like for us to drift apart too. I will find myself a new job, besides I have a lot of savings."

"Okay if you think that is the best, I support you. And I completely understand your choice. Do you have any ideas?"

"Well I was thinking about starting my own internet magazine. But it was just a thought."

"I like the idea. You know you save paper and all the people are always using internet."

"Yes I agree. I actually meant to do that you pay for membership and you can save your magazines or articles in library, so you can always check them out. Of course membership payment would be low."

"That is wonderful idea love. Maybe we could start this business together? I mean I can invest in it and you are the boss."

"Maybe we can Elijah. But for now I will just let it rest in my head. I actually have enough savings to last me and Nico for a few years."

"You don't have to live off savings." He takes a deep breath. "Look what I am trying to say is... Ugh why is it so hard?"

"Elijah why are you all frustrated? Just ask."

"I was thinking you and Nico could move in with me?" He says barely a whisper. I am really happy. I wanted that for quite a time. Since I didn't immediately reply, he started to panic.

"I know we are moving fast and all Sky, but I think we are both ready. Nico always wants to be with both of us and we basically are always together. Its either I sleep at your place or sleep at mine.Think about it, your time ok-"

"Elijah if you would let me answer the question you wouldn't have to ramble and you would know that I would love to. I actually was thinking about that for a few times now so the answer is yes."

"Okay love, so tomorrow's we can move things and arrange Nico's room."

"Okay. But I would like to keep the apartment. You know it can be our getaway spot. It holds nice memories."

By now we are at Elijah's house and Nico as asleep in Elijah's room.

"Of course Pearl."

"You know what? From the first time you called me pearl I was wondering why are you calling me that?"

"Pearls symbolize wisdom acquired through experience. They are pure. They bring you luck, symbolize harmony and balance. You gave me all that. You still do everyday. And that being your middle name if gives me the opportunity."

That was really heartwarming. I kiss him deeply and he brings me closer to him. The kiss si getting more heated. Before the things would escalate we heard Nico's cry. I quickly pull my shirt down and went to him. That just happened.