14

Okay so firstly shoutout to DoroKrissy for voting on all of my chapters it means so much to me!

Thank you all so much!

🙏🏻💗

I am now 18 weeks pregnant and you can nicely see my babybump

I am now 18 weeks pregnant and you can nicely see my babybump. I no longer have morning sicknesses. But I have my cravings, specially for shakes. I eat them at least thrice a day.

Today we are meeting Elijah's parents, since they were on business trip and couldn't make it. But today they're having small family and friends gathering. There will be more friends than family, since Elijah is only son and doesn't have any aunts or uncles.

Nico is all dressed, Elijah too and I am making my final touch.

"I am ready."

"Momma you bweautful."

"Thank you Nico."

"Our son is right, you look stunning." Elijah says kissing my cheek and placing his hand on my baby bump.

"Well let's go. We don't want to be late, what will your parents think of me?"

"They will love you."

"Do you mean they will love me before or after you drop the bomb of them having two grandchildren? Well one to come."

"Don't we nervous Pearl, they will love you. But just so you know their opinion don't matter to me. You, Nico and our baby are my family. Plus I already kinda told them few things."

I started to tear up. "Gosh this pregnancy hormones." I laugh.

"Come on love, we can stop for your shake if you want."

"Okay, can you get me pineapple and banana one?"

"Of course."

Well I got my shake, Nico was playing and Elijah was driving but he has this concern look on his face.

"Elijah what is it?"

"Umm oh nothing. Nothing love."

I don't believe him but it's okay. He will tell me later.