Chapter 38

double released...👏👏👏👏👏

----------

a lady adorned with the finest silk smilingly staring at her beautiful reflection at the bronze mirror with dozens of maidservant that are waiting at her side.

She lovingly stroke her flawless face, " Do I look beautiful? " she coldly asked

all the servants instantly kneel " 3rd princess is conferred as the No. 1 beauty in Yan Dynasty and no maiden can compare" they all respectfully answered, hiding their fear in offending this spoiled princess.

All the maids prayed not to be assigned to Wei Pavilion, they knew how hard to please its mistress

The 3rd Princess, Yan Yao Yao is greatly favored by the emperor, resulting of her attitude being overbearing, haughty and spoiled.

she is obsessed with her appearance, and widely known being inlove with the great general.

her delicate feature resemble her mother, shu guifei. With her alluring figure and charming face, there were a lot of marriage proposals however, being loved by the monarchy she bravely asked to have an imperial decree between her and the great general.

But it only lead to disappointment, the previous emperor bestow an order for jiang clan to freely choose their consort that no one even the monarchy can dictate.

Jiang clan is a military household and known to have a faithful relations to their spouse. They don't intervene to any political argument but stay as neutral party earning the trust of the previous emperor and the commoners.

For their rightful and honest life, made the 3rd princess crazily pursue the young general.

but sadly the young general heart didn't move, and treat the princess indifferently. Her efforts is known by the public , yet she didn't care and still following his broad and strong back, silently wishing to go back safely every time when there is war or a mission.

the maids can only feel pity to their mistress despite of her attitude, they witness how she carefully choose
for her robe, accessories and hairstyles to gain a single compliment from the young general

" report to me immediately if the great general has come " she smilingly order, her cold aura replace by a charming smile of a naive girl in love.

she knows that her 2nd brother was asked to visit the palace so naturally the great general will also come, she cannot help but to giggle.

her beautiful thoughts was interrupted " your highness, this servant was ordered to convey a message from Rui Wangye "

she resumed her indifference "Speak and make it quick " giving a signal for other maids to continue adorning her hair.

The maid with an exhausted face respectfully kneel " nubi was instructed to tell that the Duan Wangfei is recently in front of the Phoenix Pavillion ".

Yun Yao Yao instantly stood with an arrogant face and a mocking tone "Who is she to stand at the holy pavilion, only a commoner ! "

" It was her fortune to have a marriage with the imperial household, being a tongfang is already a reasonable position but a WANGFEI ?" her charming face instantly darken.

a charming lady with a different uniform, calmly patted the hand of the princess " nubi understand princess anxiety however, please lessen your voice afterall this marriage was suggested by shu
guifei "

by hearing her advise Yun Yao Yao instantly control her temper  and sweetly smile " who would dare?unless there are some people who does not value their life"

all the servants trembly kneel at the white jade floor, "Princess have mercy!"

Being satisfied at their response, a beautiful smile instantly reflect at her charming face " this princess is merciful and doesn't want to punish servants, this day is auspicious having my new acquired sister in law inside of the palce "

All the servants meekly stand and uniformly say " The 3rd princess is benevolent, may the heaven bless her  a thousand times "

Yun Yao Yao loves to see people pleading and begging for their life, how ecstatic it is to trample those people beneath her.

From her childhood, Shu Guifei repeatedly remind her that she is a phoenix among dirt, that she a blue blooded royalty should be worshipped by insignificant people.

And an unfavored di daughter of a prime minister have the privilege to mingle among them?how outrageous!

She pester her mother fo a whole month to ask what kind of phenomenon had happen to bestow a well know trash to her 2nd brother. But she was ruthlessly toss out from her mother pavilion.

And it was already too late when her fuhuang bestow the marriage decree.

But now, a certain prey has leisurely bring herself to the den of ferocious beasts, saving her precious time.

"Cui - er your advise always bring calm to this princess, you have served me since were young. Today, this princess will give what your heart desires and let you climb in a taller branch "

The maid with a charming face bashfullly lower her head " nubi knows her place and pledge her loyalty to the 3rd princess "

" Nonsense, you have served me enough, do you dare to complain? " she smilingly ask

" nubi's life is for princess to dispose, whomever the princess want to gift this life, nubi will never complain " her voice is calm and collected but her eyes can't conceal her delight.

" proceed to the Phoenix pavilion " Yun Yao Yao walk towards her beautiful sedan with a wicked smile in her face.