CHAPTER 55

Love Is Not Over

"Annyeonghaseyo", Suji and Hyerin politely bowed to halmoni as they entered RM's apartment with Kyungmin.

"Halmoni this is Suji unnie and Hyerin unnie, they're Soo Ah unnie's closest friends", Kyungmin smiled and introduced the girls.

"Aigoo so pretty", halmoni smiled, "Come in come in everyone's in the kitchen."

"Everyone?", Hyerin blinked.

"Aha aha!", Kyungmin laughed awkwardly and shook her head at halmoni.

"Come...", halmoni smiled at the girls and led them to the kitchen.

"I'm so glad you could come for dinner", halmoni smiled at them as they entered the kitchen.

"neh...", Suji smiled and looked up and froze when she saw all the boys in the kitchen.

Hyerin stopped behind her too and her eyes widened nervously when she saw the boys. She took a step back but Kyungmin pulled her forward again.

"Soo Ah your friends are here", halmoni said.

Soo Ah had been awkwardly cutting the vegetables trying not to make eye contact with any of the boys. She knew they were still angry at her, and apart from RM the others hadn't really done anything wrong to her so she couldn't really be angry at them. So when halmoni walked in with the girls she sighed with relief and ran up to the girls.

"What took you so long?!", Soo Ah whined as she held onto Suji's hand.

"...mianhe...", Suji said before looking up and meeting Jin's gaze.

Jin's heart sank when he saw her, but he couldn't take his eyes off.

Halmoni sensed the tension in the air and looked at Kyungmin who just pouted and shook her head.

"Girls", halmoni pulled Hyerin and Suji into the kitchen, "Why don't you help me cook?"

"Neh halmoni", they smiled back and walked to the counter where the guys were standing quietly.

"Here Suji cut these potatoes for me", she asked Suji and made her stand near Suga.

Kyungmin suddenly started coughing and halmoni looked up, Kyungmin shook her head and pointed at Jin.

Halmoni nodded and pushed Suji to the left closer to Jin instead.

Suji and Jin briefly looked at each other before Jin furrowed his brows angrily and looked away. Suji pouted sadly before starting to cut the potatoes.

"Alright Jung princess", Kyungmin giggled and nudged Hoseok.

Hoseok pulled Kyungmin's hoody all the way over her head roughly.

"ACK! Oppa I can't see!", Kyungmin tried to take it off but Hoseok just held onto her hoody while she struggled to break free, "aah oppa!!"

Hyerin took a deep breath and walked up to Suga bravely.

Suga looked at Hyerin briefly before turning away.

Hyerin looked around and picked up the cutting board near Suga trying to look like she was doing something. She glanced up at Suga who was leaning on the counter listening to Hoseok and Jimin.

She took a deep breath and stepped a tiny bit closer to him nervously. Suga noticed and looked at her again.

Hyerin bit her lip and traced her hair behind her ear, "....um.....thank you for the clothes."

Suga cleared his throat gruffily, "Didn't I say it was nothing."

"I know" Hyerin looked up, "but still thank you", she smiled slightly before turning back to the potatoes.