Chapter 10: Haunting Past

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

"I love you Bangtan Seonyeondan!"

And with that I watched them wave back at me with sad and happy smiles as the jet door closed and I was going back home...

I had a feeling that they did and didn't love me at the same time... but then again I sometimes felt the same...

I was falling in and out of love...

And the love game just got seven times as dangerous...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{(Y/n)'s POV}

That was two years ago. My life from there literally had started a chain reaction and started to spiral into a dang hole...

FIRE is no more... It's only a lone flame now...

It has been about 2 years since we broke up from the group. Damon had decided to focus on his job as an actor and managed to get Isabelle as his personal designer. I hope they are happy together... and Damon is still in the music business but he has gone solo which leaves me alone... I hate this so much...

I kept my music career going since its my dream and I wasn't happy with my life. I have been writing more lyrics that are about the downs in life... like breaking up and that hardships, mostly about love though.

All I can do

Is watch you

As your silhouette fades away

Ever since I have been left alone in "our" house back in New York... Days go by in a blink of an eye but it doesn't feel like I'm getting anywhere with my life.

Time starts to leave

But its leave me

To the darkness of the night

Instead of sleeping and actually making a change in my life, I just lay on my bed in my blanket thinking about all the times we had together.

Why are you so far? Why?

So far that I can't

Reach you

What happened?... What caused us to drift away... my best friends... and now the men that I love...

I'm down on my knees

Pleading for you to come

Please save me...

Someone please guide me back... Someone please set me free... Please take me back to the to when I knew who was "me."

(Hella short I'm so sorry for not existing for about a year don't hurt me! >~<)