Chapter 17: Beautiful

Jennie Pov.

She kissed me!

She just kissed me in front of the other employees!

I was stunned. And left frozen, when she pulled away from the kiss.

"I'm sorry, if I'm confusing you with our relationship, I really don't know how to bring that up. But trust me, you're different with any other girls I have in my life. And you know what? This is the first time I want someone to stay by my side all the time. And it's only you Jennie. Just you.", Lisa said and I was only looking at her face the whole time that she was talking. I couldn't process in my head what just happen.

"Jennie?", Lisa said my name that quickly snap me out of my trance.

I quickly grabbed her hand, and pulled her away from these people that was already looking at us. And went back to the fire exit.

As we're finally alone.

"What did say again?", I asked with furrowed brow.

"From the start?", Lisa asked.

"No summarized it.", I said, trying supressed my smile from showing off.

"Then ask me again. That question.", She said with a serious tone.

"Ok. So what am I to you again?", I asked while looking at her straight on the eyes.

"You're my girl.", she said staring back at me. And I swear I wanted to smile widely as I heard it again, but I want to ask her something first to confirm it.

"I'm your girl? You are claiming me again, but how about you? Are you mine? Alone? Can I call you my girl as well?", I asked her all the questions that I had in mind, that I want to make sure. Before I jump out of happiness.

"Of course!, I'm yours alone. You're the only one Jennie. ", Lisa said with all sincerity. And it's all I need to hear.

I pulled her by the collar, and encircled my arms around her neck. As I tilt my head and captured her lips with mine. And it didn't take long for Lisa to kissed me back, while she wrapped both her arms around my torso, as we both clenched our eyes close. Feeling and tasting each other's mouth.

---------------------

Meanwhile....

At YG's cafeteria.

Rosé Pov.

"Is there any progress? You seem happy these passed few days. Now you're smiling while talking with your phone.", Jisoo unnie asked. While munching on her food.

"I let Lisa alone for a while to cool down the tension between us, and it worked, now she's finally talking to me like we usually do.", I said smiling and stab the meat on my plate.

"Oh is that so, well that's good to hear then.", Jisoo said and smile to me. Well I won't let our friendship end because of that girl, and I'm still not giving up.

Lisa will always have me, and that girl would only go crazy because Lisa can't live without me.

"Actually, I will meet Lisa this coming weekend.", I said and smile wide to her.

"A date?", Jisoo unnie asked.

"Haha, well it's not actually a date. But auntie, Lisa's mother asked to meet me and Lisa for a dinner.", I said as I took a spoonful of my food. The truth is I told auntie that I've been liking Lisa for a long time. She was so shock, but she seems very happy to hear it. That's why she came all the way here from Thailand to see both of us.

"Omg. Don't tell me it's a family dinner? Are you gonna talk about marriage now?", Jisoo said while she covers her mouth with her hands looking so shock.