Chapter 21: Irina

Gaia's POV

I am now busy investigating about crystal realm and lord joker. I look at Kreia who's now playing a barbie doll. I was about to join her when Artemis enter my palace.

Artemis: Gaia someone from Angel Realm wants to talk to you.

Gaia: Who is it?

Artemis: Irina.

Gaia: What is she doing here? Tsk.

I sigh and bite my thumb finger nail. I look at Artemis.

Gaia: Let her in.

Artemis walk outside and then talk to Irina. Irina entered my palace and look at me with at irritating face.

Irina: Where is Kratos? I didn't see him! Did you hide hi—

Gaia: No...I kill hi—

Irina: What?! You kill him?! What the hell Gaia! He's your husband!

Gaia: Let me finish okay?! He reincarnated as a human and now he's in earth with the devils.

Irina: What?! That's the worst case you know! I realized my decision of giving up on Kratos is wrong. Why did he died?

Gaia: Well...

Timeskip

I tell the whole story. I sigh and look at her.

Gaia: That's all...

Irina: I really can't believe you're a fool Gaia. You didn't trust Kratos and what's more? You have a child with him when you push him on the water. You're the worst on—

Gaia: I know that already OK?! Stop telling me! He hates me already so stop it!

Irina: I will have his heart again and you won't stop it. Anyways sent Michael the information you know about Lord Joker and Crystal Realm. I will go back on the Earth realm.

She said and teleported back on Earth realm. I sigh and then someone hugs my back. I look at Kreia .

Kreia: Mommy are you okay? Who's that girl?

Gaia: She's...your Daddy's first girlfriend.

Gaia: I also need to go to the Earth realm... But I'm busy... I need to talk to Nemesis to help me.

[Y/N]'s POV

I woke up when I feel my whole body is numb. I look at my sides and top when I saw the girls is sleeping naked.

You: What the hell?

Ophis: Good morning [y/n]

You: Good morning.

Rias: Good morning to you.

You: Good morning to you too. I need to get up so I can get ready. Please get out of me Ophis.

Ophis: I don't want to.

You: What?! Okay...what do you want?

Ophis: Kiss.

I sigh and give her a peck in the lips. I get out of the bed and change my clothes. I look at Rias who still in the bed.

You: Rias we have a school right?