⌜ two ⌟

donghyuck groaned and placed his head on his table.

this day was just like the other days, boring.

i see, mark lee is absent again.❞ the teacher started checking the attendance before ending the class

mark is donghyuck's seatmate but he wouldn't even care where his seatmate went.

he wasn't even close with that guy. they have been seatmates for how many years and yet he didn't even bother befriending him. same with mark, mark already thinks that he has enough friends so why bother make a new one.

lee donghyuck?

here!❞ donghyuck screamed

he was sitting at the back so screaming is the only option for their teacher to hear him.

ok, class dismissed.

after hearing his favorite words, he quickly stood up and carried his bag.

he was supposed to be the first one to leave until the teacher called him back.

donghyuck?

the kid groaned. ❝what is it now taeil?

the teacher, who's known as taeil, stared at him as if he was insulted. ❝excuse me?

you are now excused.

taeil shook his head. he can't believe this kid has guts talking back to a teacher.

well.. that's donghyuck.

i want you to talk to mark.

donghyuck widened his eyes and turned to look at taeil. ❝excuse me?

no you're not excused.

the boy scoffed ❝i'm not even close with that guy.

taeil smiled ❝that's why i want you to talk to him.

you gotta be kidding me.

the teacher arrange his papers and carried it. ❝nope. go talk to him and tell me why he has been absent for the past few weeks.

he said before leaving the room.

donghyuck ran outside. ❝YOU COULD ASK HIS FRIENDS!

i don't know any of his friends.❞ that was the last thing taeil said before disappearing in donghyuck's eyes.

the boy ruffled his hair. ❝why does it have to be me.

🍼

donghyuck stared at the house in front of him. he was thinking if this was the right place because if it was..

damn he is my neighbor?

one of the teachers gave him mark's address that's why he knows where the guy lives.

he stared at the house beside mark's, it was his.

donghyuck gulped before ringing the doorbell.

a few minutes passed by and no one came out. he was impatient and started pressing the doorbell again and again.

can't you fucking wait?❞ mark mumbled while going for the front door

donghyuck was still pressing the button until the door opened showing mark with his oversized white shirt, black basketball shorts, and messy hair.

what the fuck do you want?❞ mark glared at him

donghyuck smirked ❝well someone woke up at the wrong side of the bed.

yeah and that someone is me so can you now tell what the hell are you doing here?

mark did woke up at wrong side of the bed. seeing his son accidentally peeing while sleeping beside him made him wake up and clean everything.

he was tired.

i don't hear a please.❞ donghyuck was teasing him

do you even deserve one?❞ mark raised a brow

excuse me?

mark sighed ❝ok bye—

mark was about to close the door but donghyuck placed his foot to stop him from closing.

i came here to talk.

the older rolled his eyes ❝i don't see you dancing so..

ok this is it. donghyuck thought. he had enough. this guy in front of him, who is looking good with his messy brown hair, was disrespecting him and he had enough.

he didn't care if taeil would get mad at him and put him in detention. detention is his home anyways.

you know what, fuck you.❞ donghyuck removed his feet from the doorway

mark shrugged and was about to close the door when a sound was suddenly heard that made him groan and mess his already messy hair.

what was that?❞ donghyuck furrowed his brow

mark rubbed his temples. ❝a baby's cry obviously.

i know that dumbfuck, what is a child doing at your house?

then it hit mark. he was screwed.

oh god.

t b c