Transmigration of an Adorable Little Host

^
*Su Yi Kai*

*BANG* *BANG* * BANG*

Multiple gun shots can be heard down a dark, narrow alley, along this, a dark silhouette came running, trying to escape.

A sweetly sick voice rang in the dark walls surrounding him. A voice when Su Yi Kai once loved.  "Oh, C'mon, honey. Why are you running from me?? Didn't I Promise you that I will give you a life where you can enjoy yourself?? Y'know, the usual things a whore usually do??"

SuYi Kai turned to a path to the left, but unfortunately found himself in a dead end. "Typical" he thought. Suddenly, a black cat jumped out of a garbage can, because of this Su Yi Kai fell and landed on his butt, hitting a nearby bottle in the process and and it shattered, creating a loud noise.

"Honey~~ I know where you are~~" Su Yi Kai felt a cold shiver ran up his spine because of the awaiting threat. Loud footsteps can be heard leading to him. Su Yi Kai mentally cursed himself and his Life because of this.  It was only about 5 months ago when things started to change.
Him and his once lover loved each other so much back then.

They lived their lives peacefully like an old lovey-dovey couples do.
Not until His Lover. (Su Yi Kai can feel his stomach churn from just mentioning) bumped into a girl in the streets. When Su Yi Kai first saw her, he felt sympathy because she didn't have any home and were wearing old rags, unfortunately she told them that she was from the orphanage. She reached the age for adults so they kicked her out. Of course, they both took her in with open arms. They gave her a room, nice clothes and delicious food, but what Su Yi Kai didn't know that the girl was a scheming two-faced bitch.

Ahhh. Yes, Su Yi Kai was really so damn ignorant and stupid,at those time. When Su Yi Kai was on a Business Trip for one week to help children. He was an ambassador for UNICEP.
He didn't know that in that ONE week, his BASTARD LOVER and the TWO FACED BITCH were F*CK*NG behind his back!!  His Heart shattered because of this and cried and begged in front of his Lover to tell him that this wasn't true. But In no hesitation, his lover CONFESSED that he love her, and wants to stay with her, with matching cold tone and glare. Su Yi Kai couldn't believe it, But the Bitch came running to his side while also saying that she loves him too.

Su Yi Kai was raging, but what can he do?? He only gathered up his things and silently left without a word, tears constantly running down his pink cheeks. On those past days, He was still crying while eating a tub of ice cream, his mind clearly blank. He still couldn't believe that his own lover can do that to him, gone where the sweet times they would hold hands while walking, gone where the times where they would always exchange sweet word to each-other's ears. Everything was gone and Su Yi Kai feel extreme sadness. But thanks the heavens when he finally got the courage to get up and open up his curtains. The sunlight exploding inside his once dark room.

Su Yi Kai Decided that from that day on, he have to continue living and make the best out of it.

He decided to continue working in his family's Business, or else he would encounter Hi ex-Lover at their company.
Imagine his father's face when he said that he wants to work for their family's business, how happy his old man was. He asked what changed his mind but Su Yi Ka just kept silent shaking his head while smiling.
2 months later. Because of his hard work, their business was booming and was continually rising to the top, out ranking His ex-Lover's Business. Su Yi Kai felt a tad bit of happiness because of this.

There was an annual party that was held on to Su Company for successfully opening their newest restaurant. "Su Yu Yan" this was the name of Su Yi Kai's late granny. She past away 3 years ago, right after Su Yi Kai has gotten married. Su Yi Kai got sadden just by thinking of it. She really was the best granny of the world, she would always cook amazing dishes, created by herself and named it especially for her dearest grandson, In her days, she was the most famous chef when she was in her late 20's.