F I F T E E N

| do any of you like Shawn Mendes? <33 plus look how cute Finn is oof ^ lmaoo |

"So, How did you two meet?" Asks Y/ns dad.

Finn, Y/n, and Y/ns family were having dinner. You know, 'the meet the parents' dinner. Y/ns dad is very overprotective of his daughter so, for the whole night he's been interrogating Finn. Which is extremely funny to Y/n.

"Um, well we were in line to go on a Ferris Wheel at a festival," starts Finn, looking at Y/n to continue.

"For some reason, we both ended up having to go together on it and so we did and we ended talking through the whole ride and it turns out we have alot in common." Y/n chuckles, remembering the moment.

| Flashback |

"Let's go on the ferris wheel!" Jeremy says, already rushing off to it with Sophia.

"Come on!" Says Jack, pulling at Finn's arm.

The ride went as follows: Jeremy and Sophia shared a seat, Jaeden and Wyatt shared one, Jack and Chosen as well, and Finn with a complete stranger.

"So, you come here often?" Said Finn, trying to make conversation with the girl sitting next to him.

He hadn't even seen her face, nor talk to her yet, but he didn't mind sharing the seat with her.

The girl turned around and smiled, "No, it's my first time actually." She chuckled.

Finn looked at her in awe, "oh shit.." he mumbled.

The girl furrowed her eyebrows, "what?"

"N-nothing, you're just, uh, you're really pretty," Finn said, scratching the back of his neck.

She smiled and then laughed, "Thanks. My names Y/n," she said, sticking her hand out for Finn to shake.

He did and said, "Finn."

"Finn? I like it. It's cute." She winked.

"T-thanks." He said adjusting in the seat.

"Is it hot up at here or is that just me?" He said, fanning himself with his hands.

Y/n laughs, "it's just you, hun."

'hun' Finn had barely just met this woman and he felt like he was falling head over heels for her.

"Are you here by yourself?" He asked looking over at his friends in the other carts.

"Nah, I'm here with my boyfriend." Y/n said casually smiling.

Well that was a slap to the face for Finn.

"Ha! You should've seen your face." Y/n laughs, "I don't have a boyfriend. I came here with my 2 bestfriends," she assures him.

"Ahaha, funny." Finn says, the sarcasm clear in his voice, "me too, well with my 6 bestfriends."

"Hmm, your the odd one out like me," she chuckles.

They spend he rest of the ride, which was only 10 minutes, learning more about eachother. They found out that they like the same kind of music, food, and activities.

When the ride was over they were both very sad to leave so, Finn took it upon himself to ask Y/n for her number.

| Flashback ends |

"So, yeah." Finn laughs, "I took her out on many dates and now here we are." He smiles, grabbing Y/ns hand and brings it up to kiss.

"Well I think you guys are adorable together," exclaims Y/ns mom.

"You better treat her right." Her dad warns Finn.

They laugh and the rest of night went wonderfully.