Epilogue

Months passed by. And months turned into years. And in these years, your relationship with Jin had its ups and downs.

But even with the downs, you two stayed strong, stayed loyal to each other and trusted each other like you two were the last persons to live on earth.

Your love never faded away, in fact, you had to say it only grew the more time you spent with him.

His bad sides, his good sides and his not so innocent sides.

He felt the same, he saw you in your worst, but for him you were still the most beautiful human being in his eyes.

And he saw you at your happiest state.

The time he asked you a question, which didn't related to his music career or his YouTube career, not even food related. Even though he asked you at your favourite restaurant.

It was more like a question he would have a pact with.

A pact that will last forever until the day the both of died. And even beyond.

And in a new life.

He asked you to be his forever.

Not that you were already his, but he felt like he wanted it to be more official and, call him a bit possessive, he didn't want to let someone like you go away that easily.

So when you saw that he got up, bent on one knee and asked you the most cliche question ever, in front of other peoples,  you couldn't be happier and said yes, nod and cry out of happiness.

You didn't care about the people congratulating you two, you only cared about hugging him tightly while he rubbed your back soothingly and snuggling himself into your hair.

You both could call yourself lucky to have each other as husband and wife.

After a few months after your marriage, you two decided to live alone.

Even though he wasn't sure if he can let Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok handle the others, you kind of convinced him by saying that you two will visit them at least thrice a week.

Just to make sure.

Even when Yoongi at the beginning said that he should focus on the new house and you, Jin didn't mind knocking and ringing the bell until one of the younger ones opened the door.

You two would stay there until late at night.

And after getting back home, the only thing Jin wants to do was cuddle with you, in a blanket, on the couch and watching the TV.

Not bothered by the boxes standing everywhere and anywhere.

You on the other side would argue and say you want to unpack the boxes, but you give up after seeing him already getting cozy on the couch.

This goes on for two weeks until he needed his one camera stative for a video.

Youtuber these days, always filming what they are doing. But when it makes him and the viewers happy, you don't complain much.

After two years you two got invited to the wedding of Hyunsha and Jungkook.

Jin couldn't believe Jungkook copied him, by purposing at her favourite restaurant.

You though were happy for the two and told Jin that the learns from the best, guess it calmed him a bit down.

So when seeing them getting married, you though if it was the same with you and Jin.

You would still get butterflies in your stomach by just thinking about it.

Funny what one person can cause in your lifetime.

They could come and disappear, but they would still leave something behind or they would cause an affect in your life.

Whatever fate will deciding to give the two of you and your friends, you hope you can make the best out of it.

A/n ; WELL WHAT A SHITTY ENDING-

Ups I'm sorry but that's all I had in my mind for the ending, so if you expected something bigger then, I'm sorry.

But oh well Social Media is with that officially finished!

Uff.

The fact that this is my first BTS ff I hope I did well?

Oh welp but if you want to read more with my shitty like writing;

I have other fanfictions on going :

Chemistry (Namjoon×Reader)

No Time (Hybrid J-Hope×Reader)

BTS × idol Reader (requests are still open!)

BTS Scenarios (School AU)

Sliding into ur DM's (YoonMin)

Shout (Taeyong×Reader)

I know it's not BTS but if you are also a fan of NCT you can also check it out

And some upcoming stories (not gonna reveal the titles bc duh-) :

A Hyunsha story

And another one but it's in collaboration with WhittneyLynnHall

So yeah, I hope you will enjoy the rest of the day/night/existence (^ω^)

Ari out

━━━━━━◇x◇━━━━━━