Epilogue

Before I begin writing, I'd like to clarify as to why I'm writing this in the first place. Ever since I've finished Breaking The Jock, it had gained an immense amount of support and I, honestly, would have never though this book would do this well. Now that I look back at my book and story, it was short lived and ended too soon than initially expected. The book ending had a lot of loopholes and tired writing and I'm here to answer some questions about the future of our favorite heroes Jordan, Nathan and Allison. Yes guys, Allison is well and okay!

I hope you all enjoy this special installment of Breaking The Jock, please let me know if you'd like more bonus chapters in the future.

[ Set six years after Allison was found. ]

"Jordan? Are you in there?" I heard a mysterious shout from across the house, currently I was in the kitchen, trying to make this stupid coffee machine work. It must have been Allison calling, this seemed like the time she would get home from work.

"Yeah, I'm in the kitchen, please come in!" I yelled back, a screwdriver in my mouth sort of muffling the helpless yelling. I soon heard high heels click their way into the house, yup, it was definitely Allison. Only Allison would strain her feet with high heels in the middle of the winter.

"What the hell are you doing? Shouldn't you be sitting on bed looking pretty for your hardworking husband?" Such a tease, as per usual.

"Allison, don't forget whose house you're in, I won't hesitate to kick you out if you tease me into oblivion, we're not in high school anymore, sister." I smirked at her waving the slightly moist screwdriver around like it was a magical wand from the Harry Potter universe.

"I still can't believe you got married before me, Jesus Christ, I'm going to die a cat lady." Allison whined, suddenly looking sad. I was shocked that I had married somebody before she had, she's like the prettiest lady in the whole of New York, not to mention she is a renowned model. I heard that model agencies are a curse when it comes to relationships - and this seemed to be my evidence, I should make an article about that!

"What happened to William, though?" I asked curiously.

Allison's lips formed into a line. "He kinda drove off of a bridge and ended up in the hospital, listen I don't want to talk about him." She muttered quickly, avoiding my eyes.