Chapter 34

I sat nervously in Jungkook's kitchen, waiting to go to the party. I was wearing a light blue long sleeve shirt with black jeans. Jungkook appeared in front of me with a bag in his hand. 

" Listen to what I'm about to say, okay? " He said, pulling out a scarf from the bag. I nodded, eying the scarf curiously. 

" Keep your skin covered. Don't take this off. " He started, wrapping the scarf around my neck. He made sure that it covered my whole neck. Once he finished, he placed his hands on my shoulders, looking directly into my eyes. 

" Don't go off alone with anyone unless it's me, Jimin, Yoongi, or Jin. " He said. 

" Okay. " I responded.

" One last thing. Don't accept ANY food or drinks from strangers. " He said, emphasizing the 'any.' I nodded, showing him that I understood. He smiled as I stood up. We walked to his garage and I immediately went over to the gray car that we had used in the past. 

" Over here. " I heard Jungkook say, the doors of the silver car already opened. 

" Why are we using this one? " I asked, sitting in the passenger's seat. He was already in the car as well. 

" It's my most expensive and I'm showing it off. " He said. I heard him start the car, the engine roaring to life. This car literally looks like a spaceship. We drove out of the garage as I realized it was nighttime. We never left the forest this time, the drive being much shorter than the one to the city. We arrived at another large house in the forest. There were a lot of cars parked outside, most of them being expensive looking ones. I suddenly got really nervous at the thought of walking into a house filled with vampires. We got out of the car and I instinctively clung to Jungkook's shirt sleeve. 

" Jungkook. " I said, getting more nervous as we approach the door. 

" Don't be scared, yeah? I won't let anything happen to you. They are probably going to start saying shit the moment we walk in, but just ignore it. " He said, looking directly at me. I timidly nodded, my nerves calming slightly. He opened the door, a strong smell causing me to scrunch up my nose. The room was filled with men and woman who were laughing and talking to each other. I hid behind Jungkook when a few faces turned towards us. Jungkook ignored them and continued walking towards the back of the room. I heard people mumbling things along the lines of " So, the rumors are true " and " Didn't think it would be him of all people. " A familiar face came into view and I immediately recognized him as Jin. He was leaning against the wall with a bored and disgusted look on his face. 

" Hey. " Jungkook said as we got closer. 

" Jungkook and....Why the hell would you bring him to something like this! " Jin said, his eyes landing on me. I waved at him, not letting go of Jungkook's sleeve. 

" I didn't want to leave him home by himself. Can he stay with you for a bit? I need to go do something. " He said. My grip on his shirt tightened when he said he was leaving. Jin sighed before nodding. 

" You'll be safe here with Jin. I'll be back in a few minutes. " Jungkook said as his attention directed to me. I nodded, slowly releasing his sleeve. He smiled and ruffled my hair before walking off. I stood next to Jin, watching Jungkook disappear into the crowd. 

" Well, he sure is nice to you. " Jin said, breaking the awkward atmosphere between us. 

" Is that odd? " I asked, leaning on the wall next to him. 

" Very. He isn't that friendly to anyone else. " Jin said. He's always nice to me. 

" What do you do at these things? " I asked, referring the party.