Chapter Twenty Four- Get Away

IVORY'S POINT OF VIEW

I laid in bed cuddled up next to Jade after we'd checked into our hotel in the Dominican Republic. It was only us and Silas everyone else stayed behind to help out Asia and make sure everything stayed under control.

"Are you sure your okay babe?" I asked Jade as he looked up at the ceiling quietly. He didn't respond so I kissed his chest and pinched at his nipple causing his grip on my butt to tighten as he looked down at me.

"He's already gone so there's nothing I can do about it, I just keep thinking about the last time we talked and I'm mad he went out the way he did" he said moving his hand to my back as he rubbed it slowly.

I sat up in bed and straddled him biting my lip and he continued to space out. I lifted my shirt from my body and stared at him as he continued to look at the ceiling. When I pulled my bra off I had to practically shove my tits in his face.

"What the fuck you trying to do? Suffocate me?" Jade asked finally smirking as he raised his hand and gripped my chest and pulled me down slipping my nipple into his mouth as I let out a low moan.

"Are you going to taste my breast milk when I get some?" I asked laughing and he nodded playfully as he pulled at my boy shorts.

I stood up over him and pulled them off and he bit on his bottom lip and pulled me back down to him and I felt his hard on through his boxers. He slid my panties to the side and slip one finger in as I clutched onto his arm letting out a gasp.

"We always fuck around when bad shit happen you find that weird?" Jade asked sticking another finger in and I let out another moan as he moved his fingers in and out.

"I get horny, I can't help it" I said out of breath and he picked up the pace and right when I felt my self about to reach my max he stopped and stuck his fingers in his mouth and started chuckling with a smile.

Jade sat up and started kissing on my neck and sucking I knew I'd have a hickey in the morning but I didn't even care at this point it just felt so good.

"I don't wanna put no weight on you so just get on top" Jade said leaning back in bed as he pulled himself out of his boxers and made me sit on it. I shut my eyes tightly and we went at it for a couple of hours before I passed out naked in his arms.

The next morning I woke up alone in bed and got up pulling on a oversized shirt from a jades bag. I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and saw Jade sitting on the toilet taking a shit and texting on his phone with a smile on his face. Music was playing low in the background and he lit candles and everything for this occasion.

"It smells so bad in here babe, what the hell did you eat seriously?" I asked and he quickly looked up at me and shook his head all embarrassed like.

"Man get out you ruining my flow up in here you know how frustrated I get" Jade complained getting mad and I started laughing remembering how he got angry that it was taking him forever to shit and slammed his phone on the ground out of frustration.

"Babe I can help you through this, just push with all your might and it'll come right out" I tell him whipping the tears from me laughing away. I watched as his nostrils flared and he threatened to throw his phone at me.

"Ivory I swear to god, get the fuck out for I get mad because you play to much" Jade yelled turning the volume of his phone up. I walked closer and he pushed me away making me bump into the sink.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder and walked out of the bathroom with a smirk as he continued to mug me until I was gone. Since he wants to act like the grinch I'll just be mean to him too.