Chapter 17 - Steamed Meat Buns

2 months later...

In a spacious office on the top floor of the most successful trading companies in the country, Glory Trade Corporation, Tobias Itou the CEO sits leisurely in his large leather chair reviewing documents and files.

A cold look on his grim intense face. He hadn't even looked up when his office door suddenly burst open.

Already suspecting who it could be, Tobias Itou glances up to see none other than Alec Hirogori.

Noticing the man standing in his office with a smile on his face, he indifferently looks back down at the documents in hand.

"Haha, it's good to see you too." Alec lightly chuckles. "You're cold as always."

Sighing, Tobias creases his brows to look up at Alec, annoyance visible on his face. "What can I help you with Alec?"

Alec pleasantly smiles while sitting calmly down on the sofa in the man's office. Majority of the large office walls were made of glass windows.

In the center of the office stood a long black desk and leather chair, the floors were white marbled creating a modern clean atmosphere.

Off to the side of the desk near another oversized window were a lounge with a glass table, leather couch, and chairs.

The whole office was more spacious than Mimi's apartment!

"I was wondering if you wanted to get lunch. After all, I have nothing better to do." Alec laughs bitterly recalling the errands Mimi made him attend to the whole morning.

"Busy." Tobias Itou shortly responds placing all attention on the file in his hand.

"Well, I guess I tried," Alec sighs. "What if I promised to never bother you for a whole week."

Hearing those words, Tobias Itou's dark eyes slightly glance up. Finally, receiving his attention Alec laughs.

"Two weeks," Tobias coldly said.

"Ahaha...fine two weeks. Don't say you won't miss me, Tobias." Alec stands up from his chair to walk out of the office while Tobias takes out his phone to settle a call placing his coat over him.

Tobias Itou, twenty-two-years-old. At a young age, the man built and started from scratch his own company at age sixteen.

Taking after his father, Tobias Itou instantly became a success.

Not just for his age and well-established company that brought made him a multi-billionaire, but also because of his godlike striking looks.

His dark cold eyes and aura made him unapproachable, but that never prevented women from courting the young man.

The man didn't hate women.

He just simply never had an interest towards the opposite sex. Because no one ever witnesses him with a woman or show interest in them everyone had assumed he was homosexual.

But then again, he hadn't displayed an interest towards men either...

From their times in high school and college, Alec Hirogori was close friends with the reserved man.

Alec had stood by his side from his hard times with his father's business falling in utter chaos, towards him rising to success.

Tobias Itou was also present when seven years ago Alec's company VIVA enclosed a contract with a private successful company ANSETT.

From then on both slowly made their way to the top. Tobias had heard about the sudden death of his eldest sister Emily Hirogori.

But Alec never positively spoke of her much, so he never thought to ask.