Chapter 30

CHAPTER 30

We were kissing like crazy.

His tongue slipped inside my mouth, gentle yet demanding. And that was one of the things I could feel among the gazzilion things he was doing to me.

It was at that moment I understood why lovers describe this act as that of melting love, cause I felt every square inch of my body dissolve into his.

My fingers tightened around his smooth strands, and pulling him closer.

My veins throbbed, my heart explodes.

I wanted him more than anything in this world. I wanted  him. He pushed me backwards ever so slightly that I didn't even notice until my back touched the hard rock with delicacy.

There we were, making out in front of the place I claimed as holy; to be the only one that remained from the ashes of my mom. But, I didn't care at that moment. All I wanted was him.

The thrust of his body against mine was extraordinary. I felt him—all of him—pressed against me, and as I inhaled that extra damn cologne that was just so much like...him.

The most delicious smell I could ever imagine. He smelled like the 3 day old rust that forms against the bark of cinnamon. Dirty, yet full of spice.

His lips tasted like the sweetest nectar a hardworking worker bee could ever produce. His face had the slightest bit of stubble that teased against my delicate checks.

He felt wonderful. His hands were everywhere, and it didn't matter that his lips were already devoting mine, I wanted him closer.

I looped my arms around his neck and pulled him unhumanely closer to which he groaned and tightened his arms around my petite frame.

I left out moan when his fingers brushed against the curve right above my Dimple of Venus that were exposed over my ridden top.

As I stayed there, having the moment of my life, Something within me just clicked.

My eyes snapped open as I pushed him away with a great force. Israel stumbled back and looked me right in the eye.

"Blaire? What's wrong?" He whispered as his hands extended to my face. I turned my face away and shook my head rapidly.

What's wrong? Everything wrong! But it just felt so damn right!

I shook my head again and let out a humorless chuckle as I tried to pull out my hair.

"Blaire?" he sounded concerned. I started right back at his breath-taking eyes I fell in love with since I laid my eyes on them.

"I got to go." I managed to croak out and climbed my way up the rock and headed straight to my car ignoring the calls of my name from Israel.

I shut the door and sat in the driving seat not carrying that I probably soaked. And rested my head on the steering wheel.

What have I done?!

I jerked up to see Israel coming towards my car. I panicked and pulled the car out of there heading straight to the mansion.

***

I sigh and plop on my bed, relaxed after the warm shower I had, yet my mind seemed so disturbed.

One second, I insulted him and the next second, I was sucking the daylights out of him.

What the hell is happening to me?!

My mind traveled back to the kiss. I would be lying if I said that wasn't the best kiss I ever had in my entire life. The kisses I shared with Blake was nothing compared to the one I just had.