So What If Its Forbidden? Pt3

Jungkook breathed heavily, clutching his stomach again. The constant pain cursing through his body only made him believe more. His breathing slowly went back to normal, but the pain remained. The bloody angel blade in his hand only added to his doubt. 

He was becoming less Angel, and more Demon.

Jungkook dropped to his knees, the leaves crunching underneath him, bending down to stroke his brothers cheek. He didn't want to kill the angel, but the angle was going to take him home. Jungkook would do anything to stay on Earth with Taehyung.

"I'm sorry brother... but I wont be coming home" The young Angel whispered

He felt tears fall from his eyes, he hated crying. Jungkook pressed his forehead to the dead Angles chest, sobbing into it like he used to. The young Angel's wings flared for a moment, but quickly fell back to the concrete floor, getting stained by the dark red blood still pooling from his dead brothers throat.

"Jungkook we need to go, more will follow him once they discover he's been killed" Taehyung's deep voice interrupted the Angle's mourning, as it echoed through the dense forest

"I-I know hyung, I just don't want to leave him y-yet" Jungkook sobbed

Taehyung bent down, pulling the younger away from the past Angel's body, and taking him into a tight hug. The red head allowed the younger to cry into his shoulder, as he had been for the past few days. Jungkook clutched onto Taehyung like he was his life line, which to be honest wasn't really far from the truth. In fact, Jungkook had already broken another one of Heaven's rule's.... he had fallen for the red headed Demon.

Taehyung rubbed circles on the younger's back, stopping only too quickly for Jungkook's liking, and standing up. He put his hand out to Jungkook, who took it and was pulled behind the Demon quickly. He saw Taehyung pull out his Demon blade and he looked around not seeing anyone.

"Taehyung what--" Taehyung cut him off

"Shut up and stay behind me" He hissed

Jungkook only nodded, looking around frantically for what had Taehyung so on edge. Normally the strong Demon would act cocky, not batting an eye when needing to kill. But something had definitely set fear in the Demon's chest. A twig snapped behind Jungkook and he whipped around taking out his angel blade, ready to stab whoever had come. No one was behind hi, but he now couldn't shake the feeling they were being watched. He felt his hands begin to shake as another twig snapped, this time farther away, making Taehyung point his blade in that direction.

"Come on out, we know you're here" Taehyung growled

There was no sound except the way Tae's deep voice off the tree's echoing around around the forest. Jungkook could tell that the older was clearly pissed that whoever was there wasn't listening to him.

"Kim Taehyung i have a proposition for you" A new voice came  through the tree's, surprising Jungkook

Jungkook saw Taehyung freeze, his face contorted to one of fear. He took a deep breath, the older's face went back to normal, and he put on a  fake smirk. Jungkook knew him well enough to be able to tell when his smirks were real or fake.

"Sure ok, I listening" Taehyung said, his voice wavering slightly

A chuckle echoed through the tree's as a new man stepped out. As soon as he stood directly in front of the pair, Jungkook felt his blood run cold. They were in the presence of Lucifer himself. Jungkook unintentionally let out a small squeak of fear, earning him a harsh glare from Taehyung. The young Angel looked down, too scared to look the King of Hell in the eyes. 

"First, I need to know, was it YOU who killed all the Arch Angels?" Lucifer asked

"Yes" Taehyung said, his voice dripping with disrespect