1 | vacation

kenzie's pov:

I wake up happily, even though it's 5 am. We have to catch a flight that' why I am up that early.

Finally we are going to Hawaii, I've been waiting for this vacation for so long!

I get downstairs and see my mom ready to go. I just have to eat some breakfast and we are ready to go. I am wearing some grey comgy shorts and a basic black top. I always like being comfy on the plane.

Maddie had to post pone her flight because she had a last minute interview to do. So she's coming two days later than as.

We get in the car and go to the airport. 

The flight is about 11 hours, While I am in the airplane I sleep for a bit. Then I wake up and watch "pitch perfect three" I love this movie. I check my phone and dream about the place that I am going to be for the next week.

Finally I hear the words I have been waiting to hear for so long " Hello passengers this is your pilot, we are very close to Honolulu's airport. The plane will land in 20 minutes" I turn around and tell my mom "YAYAYYAA" she just laughs.

As we get ou of the plane I feel the warmth of the hot sun on my skin. i love this hot weather. I can already sense it this week will be amazing.

We pick up our luggage and get in our rental car. 

It is a convertible omg. It is so cool!!

"Mom I am hungryyyyy" i say

"ok sweetie we can stop by the town to get something to eat" she replies

So we head towards the town. When we reach it we get out. It looks beautiful, everything is so tropical and tumblry. ( if even that's a word)

"i love it here" i tell my mom, she smiles.

We spot an acai bowl place.

"omg mom look they make acai bowls" i say

" I've been wanting to try one for ages" she says

"Me too!" i reply.

So we decide to go and get some acai bowls.

We get close to the food truck and order. I watch as they prepare them, they look delicious!

Our bowls are ready. I take a spoonfull.

 "Yummm, do you like yours?" i ask my mom. 

"yes I love it" she replies.

We start walking and that's when i notice two familiar faces, a hot dirty blonde boy and a blonde girl. I suddenly realise! "JOHNNY, LAUREN" i shout. They both turn around.

Johnny and lauren Orlando are both famous. The one for his voice and the other for her moves. I used to be such big fans of them, especially Johnny. He is so cute!

I walk towards them and ask for a picture. They both reply "sure". Lauren notices I am holding an acai bowl, like them and says "twins haha, do you like it?", "i love it!" i reply.

We then take a picture I am in the middle and lauren and johnny by each one of my sides.

As we break off johnny says "it was so nice meeting you" and smiles. Then lauren screams "OH MY GOD", "what" both johnny and I say. 

"Aren't you kenzie?" she asks

Then johnny says "Ziegler?...."

"yeah" i reply with an enigmatic face, "how do you know me?"

"Of course I know you!! Maddie is like my idol! Also when I saw the dance moms episodes you were on I though you were amazing" lauren replies

" Ohhhh.. Awe thank you, but I am really not that great" i say.

"Lauren always talks about your sister and has sometimes mentioned you" johnny says

I just answer with an "ohhh"

I never thought that they would even know me, I am really shook! Just meeting them is like a dream of mine comimg true WOW

This is kinda short but I'll update as soon as possible