Familiarity

Yuuki pushed his glasses up while pulling a distasteful face. Anyone could tell that Yuuki was not happy. Todoroki Shōto had his watchful two color eyes on the white haired teen at all times. When Yuuki as much as took two steps away from the four color teen, Yuuki's wrist would be grabbed and freed later when Shoto felt confident that Yuuki wouldn't run away.

The young doctor was also deeply conflicted with the fact that he was now being forced to attend U.A. in the medical department. It was a deserted department which still stood for whatever reason. Yuuki would be learning medical stuff with Recovery Girl while joining in classes with 1-A. Again, Yuuki was not happy. He wanted to go back to the ally, after all he was worried of the children and the sick ones.

"What am I doing here?" Yuuki muttered to himself because seriously, he had no idea why he was listening to Shoto and Enji at all.

"To learn," Shoto said as a matter of factly.

"I didn't mean it that way!" Yuuki snapped. "I meant it in a way that means why should I be here?! I didn't take the entrance exam or went to a middle school."

"So I can keep my eyes on you," Shoto said again as a matter of fact, "Our brother works after university and sister has work and can't be watching you. It will trouble their colleagues, while me watching you means that the teachers will be able to watch you. If you try to escape the gates will not allow you. So it's safer."

Yuuki groaned as Shoto grabbed Yuuki's collar and dragged the whining doctor into the school grounds. So Yuuki was there, standing in front of a bunch kids sitting in their seats. Some looked like they recognized him while others were looking and Shoto and Yuuki back and forth.

"Good, just in time. I finished explaining so, introduce yourself," said the mummified teacher.

"Hello, I was forced into the medical department and will be sharing some classes with you. My name is Hond—"

"Todoroki Hyoto," Shoto spoke up from his seat.

"It's Honda Yuuki!" Yuuki snapped.

"Good now go sit behind Shoto," Aizawa said.

Yuuki inflated his cheeks a bit and scrunched his face a little as he did as told. He was heading to his seat but he noticed the slight shifts and tenseness of the students. Suddenly he became aware of their eyes looking weary and alarmed. Yuuki's eyes slightly widened as he felt a familiarity to those eyes even though this was the first time.

No... this was not the first time. Where have I seen them before?

The mummified teacher started with his homeroom stuff but Yuuki was deep in thought trying to distract himself. A lot had happened in the span of one night. Yesterday, he had been involved Shigaraki's schemes, people claiming to be his family appeared, and was babied by said people and now he was in UA in the medical department. 

He wouldn't admit to anyone, especially to half white and half red look alike, that he actually didn't mind being spoiled by them. Actually, he enjoyed it even if it was only for a little bit.

It was weird how accepting he was of being spoiled when he didn't like it when Honda Shion spoiled him as a child.

He actually didn't appreciate it. Then it crossed his mind... Am I really Todoroki Hyoto? If so... then who is Todoroki Hyoto?

He didn't want to know. Something just told him that it was better off not knowing. It was better to be avoided because if he came to realization of who Hyoto was... then he would regret it.

Yes, Hyoto would not be able to belong, he cou-"Hyoto, will be acting as Recovery Girl's assistant during the sports festival. So, he won't be participating."