Arc 2.8

'I'm so comfy'

'I'm so comfy'

A/N:  >.> Anyone who actually celebrates the Chinese new year; my apologies. I'm totally f**king it up by how late in March it will be beginning. This day will be 'the start' of Chinese new year and the lantern festival. OTL Sorry. 

The first to wake was San Su and his entire body stiffened when he realized the position he was in. Somehow, the 3 men had continued their 'connection' as they slept. His arm was asleep from being crushed beneath both Zhong Yi and Zhong Er's heads. 

'How am I supposed to get out of this and act as though nothing happened? Maybe 1st brother won't notice .. or remember?'

Unconsciously, his dick began to come back to life with Zhong Yi squeezing around him. In his panic, he pushed Zhong Yi away and pulled himself free. 

"Mmm?" Zhong Yi began to stir from his slumber and Zhong San quickly rolled off the bed, grabbed his clothes to hide his body, and bolted out of Zhong Er's room to return to his. 

Zhong Yi opened his eyes and realized Zhong Er was still inside of him but his other lover was somehow missing. He knew that he'd have  woken if his second lover had left him during the night... so where was he?

Using Zhong Er's sturdy body, he placed his hands on the other's chest and lifted up a bit so that he was now straddling the other as he searched the room. Feeling the body that was straddling him, as well as the warmth that tighten around his member, Zhong Er gradually opened his eyes. 

The first sight that he saw was his 1st brother using him to glance around the room, searching for something or someone. 

"What is it," he asked. 

Zhong Yi unconsciously clenched around the previously wilted penis which caused Zhong Er to grunt. Peach blossom eyes stared blinking back at the 2nd Prince with a pout and Zhong Er quickly hardened inside the other. 

"Nn," Zhong Yi moaned a bit at the fullness and sank his nails into the muscular chest beneath him. 

Zhong Er's eyelids lowered as his hands gripped the waist of his lover before seeming to pull out. Before Zhong Yi could take a breath, Zhong Er slammed back in with a groan. 

"Ahh!"

Zhong Yi hadn't expected his first lover to be so shameless! What happened to allowing him to go clean himself and get ready for the day? Zhong Yi was positive that it was already the afternoon of the next day since the time he dropped Cui Rong inside of his Courtyard. 

He attempted to get off his lover that was ravishing his already abused hole but Zhong Er flipped him beneath his stronger body and pinned him to the bed as he hammered his dick repeatedly into Zhong Yi. 

(I find it really strange when people talk during sex and have no clue what these people would say so I'm sorry if this upsets my Readers.)

"Dying.. Ha.. Ah.. Ah.. Haa.."