MMH Facts

You guys are literally insane.

I cannot thank you enough for 5k omg!

Really this means the world to me.

(Honestly I'm thinking we're going to be passing my one shot book soon. That's why I'm putting more effort into this book instead of the one shots. Oops.)

But really, thank you all for 5k.

And for those who didn't know, here's a few facts about MMH. Enjoy. :)

---

-I'm thinking of changing the cover. Idk to what though, but I'm thinking about it.

-Some of the ideas I have come from either RPing with someone, or Foxy. 

-The first person to read this (beside my sister) was McKenna. She's my bff irl. 

-At first, I had trouble developing relationships in stories, especially from scratch. But, as you can probably tell, with practice it got better. Yay improvement!

-Sometimes I read back to see how my writing was back in September. It hasn't changed much to be honest. But you can 100% see improvement in my One Shot book. More improvement!

-It's my irl girlfriend's birthday today. Not a fact, but I thought I'd share anyways. :)

-Unknown is actually- my sister said that when I asked her little known things about MMH. You thought I was actually going to tell you didn't you? Get rekt m8.

-The original plot was lost halfway through writing ch. 13. So all this was going to be different.

-I was having them go to Starlight. And Sarah end up with Gene. WOW CHANGE.

-I wasn't actually going to include Ross or Mithross at all in the story. SO MUCH CHANGE WOW. 

-Speaking of change, this story was mostly focused on Zane and Travis' relationship originally.

-I either write chapters on the bus, or v v early in the morning. Is that a problem?

AND NOW FOR THE CHARACTER FACTS.

---

Zane: 

-He's never actually taken his mask off for anyone (before Travis) after Garte started beating him. 

-His personality is half based off of mine. Oops. Yes I am also not good in social situations, with people I just met. Kinda scares me. 

-Him and Nana get together every week to bake cupcakes. 

-In this story, his first best friend was Nana, not Aph. 

---

Laurance: 

-Believes in love at first sight. After all, that's what happened with Garroth. ;3

-He doesn't mess with his hair. He wakes up, looks at it, and leaves it alone. 

-He is a food god. But I'm pretty sure you knew that already.

-His house and location was half based off my aunt's. Her house is massive. And has tons and tons of land. So yeah.

---

Travis:

-Demon Warlocks still exist in this AU. So yes, Travis still is part demon. Shadow Knights, JO9 and Ultimas do not, however.

-He is a natural baker. But you knew that already.

-The first time he met Zane, his inner demon called Zane hot. Travis didn't silence him.

-He has shaggy hair, that almost goes down to his shoulders. He's growing it out.

---

Garroth:

-He's the gay lord. Gayroth. But you knew that already.

-He can't cook for the life of him. The only thing he can make is a sandwich. And he burns that.

-He's like, completely oblivious. He didn't notice that Laurance sent hearts next to his nickname on the date chapter texts.

-He wishes he could help his brothers with their mental issues. So he does, in any way possible. Talk about supportive.

---

Vylad:

-He and Dante fucked right after he moved into the house. Yep.

-He wears contacts, and he has glasses. Dante finds the glasses extremely hot.

-He likes hanging out with Gene's group. Makes him feel cool. The SKs support him.

-He and Dante have a movie-night friday. Last week they had a double date with Aph and Aaron.

---

And now, smaller character facts!

-Aph's mood is very important to the story later on. I suggest you read some chapters with her in it.

-One of the characters in the meeting with guests chap said they had ADHD. Can you guess who it is?

-Nana got Katelyn into playing Neko Atsume.

-Melody was originally an OC of mine. She was designed to be Sasha's sister. But now, she's whoever you see her to be.

-Sam has two siblings. One brother, one sister. Not exactly a character fact, it's real life, but still, it's important.

-Brade, which was mentioned in chapter 24, is Sarah's cousin. Surprise..?

-Nana does not have a shipping shrine. But Sam does. ;3

-I did say that every character in the meetings was going to be seen later on. And they are. Even Virgil.

-Some people obviously know where Virgil comes from, but he's from Thomas Sanders' Sanders Sides. You should watch them.

-Wolf, who was in ch 1, is from a book series called the Lunar Chronicles. It's my favorite book series, so I had to include someone. His real name is Ze'ev Kesley. And the thing about the genetic mutation, is canon in the books. (It's a really good book series you should check it out.)

----

This is 844 words. I'm gonna stop.

But, thank you all so much again for 5k (now +) reads!

I really can't thank you enough for your support. It means the world to me.

Ily all! (Happy birthday Tifa.) xoxo Sam