Chapter 5 - Fire and Ice

Chapter 5 – Fire and Ice

dedicated to @JuneValentine - I loved her story - SKIN. It's soooooooo imaginative about how a wolf would preceive wearing the human skin and finding a human for a mate. Such a breathe of fresh air. Love it! Plus drool-worthy Dean Winchester (Jensen Akles) was an absolutely delicious cast for the lead. Love it!

Picture: handmade jewelry by yours truly. :D)

***

Jonathan

Jon stretched after the unintentional work out that he had gone through. Putting his muscles through the vigorous routine had felt right. As the adrenaline rushed through his system, Jon remembered why he had chosen a career in Pack Law – he could make a difference there based on his own merit. It was an adventurous job that took his mind off things and it would have helped him find his mate had she and her pack followed the Law. Then things would have been so easier!

But nothing in life was easy.

Being alive was a fight against whatever shit that life threw at you.

The loud rumble that sounded from deep inside his flat abdomen caught his attention. His hand patted the rippled abs and grinned. Avery's food will be able to tame the monster and he didn't want to provoke her again with his nakedness. He quickly put on some clothes for her sake. Not that she hadn't enjoyed the view, Jon chuckled at the thought. The little redhead's eyes had taken more than a minute before they finally had landed onto his face. He suspected that she might be a different kind of hungry too! That was certainly something worth looking into.

The moment he stepped out of the guest room, his nose was overpowered by the aroma of whatever delicious treat that Avery was cooking. His ears on the other hand were flat out insulted by loud music. He decided to focus his attention at his sense of smell, blocking out the assault on his delicate hearing.

Jonathan could vaguely smell spices, potatoes and meat... Juicy meat. He licked his lips, his mouth watering the closer he came to the small kitchenette. As he stepped in, he finally recognized why the music was so loud. Avery was having a blast, singing under her nose and dancing as she was preparing the meal.

Her hips were swaying to the rhythm in what he could clearly call a very sensual dance. Her body was full of grace and life. Her lips were mouthing the lyrics and it was then that Jon's sluggish mind registered "raging fire", before she excitedly started bouncing as she continued mouthing "come out, come out, come out". Jonathan's attention was focused on the way that her rounded behind and breasts were bouncing from all of her excited movements. Now, that was a sight to see! She was quite a delicious treat by herself and he had to agree with her: she was definitely enough to turn his soul into a raging fire. Even more so, he had to straighten his posture not to show just how raging his hardness had become.

Jumping around, Avery froze when her eyes landed on him.

"Don't stop on my account," Jon urged her, repressing what he really wanted to say - That was indeed hot!

Avery waved him off and turned around checking on her dish, "I didn't hear you come in".

"No wonder with the music so loud," Jon commented, wondering if she was partially deaf to even consider enjoying the music on such a loud setting.

No.

On second thought, she most probably increased the volume, so he wouldn't hear her sing along her tune. Jonathan had to admit that her voice was quite nice on his ears.

"I like the tune!" Avery defended herself, turning down the radio as the song came to an end.

"You know the lyrics. It's more than like." Jon pointed out.