FOURTEEN

A/N: Okay but thank so much for those who comment on the note

A/N: Okay but thank so much for those who comment on the note. You definitely inspired me so here is a sad chapter. Btw ya girl turned 17 on wednesday! 

P.S listen to Bones by Christene Taylor to relate to the feels

Winter was settling in, which meant I was currently freezing my ass off as I sat on Sebastian's couch. I had two blankets covering me, as well as snuggling up close with my boyfriend. This was the first time in a few weeks that we'd been able to see each other. Not only were we caught up with school and work but now we were sneaking around everyone. The only people who knew about our relationship were Caylee, Rosie and Theo. Everyone else thinks that we are no more, including the two devils who don't know when to butt out.

Which is the reason why this is the first time Sebastian and I have been able to see each other in weeks. Vanessa had been overly clingy and ecstatic when she found out her plan had seemingly worked. Bash had told me she wanted to be around him twenty-four seven and that he could barely stand her, knowing that she had threatened me. Their relationship was on a thin line and that pleased me immensely.

I cuddled closer to Sebastian as we watched the comedy on his television. His warm hands were softly running through my hair and I thought I would have an orgasm just from that. I'd found out that Sebastian worked as an apprentice for a carpenter, something he was really proud about and the fact that his apartment was so nice, he'd fixed it up himself. I loved when he'd talk to me about his day at work, he'd get that look in his eye when he talked about it and it's the most adorable thing in the world.

I was slowly starting to fall asleep, my head resting in Sebastian's lap as the movie played in the background. My eyes were drooping when all of a sudden there was a loud banging on Sebastian's front door. I shot up straight away due the loud noise and quickly looked at Bash. He was just as confused as I was.

I wrapped the two blankets around me tighter as Sebastian slowly got up from the couch and the cold air surrounded me. I think we both knew who was at the door before he even had a chance to open it.

I tensed as he opened the door and revealed Vanessa standing in a trench coat on the other side of the door. It was late at night meaning there could only be one thing hidden under that trench coat. She had yet to spot me on the couch, walking into the apartment before dropping the trench coat immediately. She stood in a lace bodice, covering almost nothing with an ugly, seductive smirk resting on her face.

I saw Sebastian tense before averting his eyes altogether.

"I know you're upset about your breakup with that little girl," she began. She walked forward, her claws rubbing up and down his arm. "So, I thought I'd help you forget all about her," she seductively whispered.

Sebastian roughly grabbed her arm, stopping her from touching him. He gently pushed her back before walking towards the couch, towards me. Her face completely dropped when she saw me sitting on the couch. I was beyond pissed and trying my hardest not to show it. I stood up slowly from the couch as she seethed in the corner, her eyes never leaving me. I walked towards Sebastian, still covered with the blankets. Bash's arms tightly wrapped around me when I finally made it to his warm body.