💫SIXTEEN💫

After learning all about the infinity stones and that she did in fact have a family Tessa almost started to cry she as so happy to find out she was not alone in any universe.

Blue energy radiated off her like steam off soup. She was boiling with excitement.

"Wait are you for real?" Tess stopped and said seriously not wanting to get her hopes up. Cause then she might actually kill the titan in front of her.

"Yes, would you like to meet your sister for as the humans say, realzies."

"Thanks for making me want to rip my own eyeballs out, but yeah sure."

With that Uranus guided Tessa down the small hall and to Theodora's room.
Knocking Uranus said "Theia dear you have a visitor."
"Coming dad." The faint voice said.
"Open da fuck up." Tessa said quietly to herself.

A faint creek of a door made Tessa tense up. She was nervous... why was she nervous? She hated feeling emotions.. the way they would fuck up her thoughts made Tess second guess herself. She never did that before until now.

"Oh great." Theodora said as soon as she saw Tessa. Tess glared at her making some blue essence emit from her body.
Taking a step back Theia gulped. "I'm really not in the mood for visitors I have homework and it's Star Wars night with Peter-"
"I just want to talk for a couple minutes. I promise not to kill you." Tess raised her right hand.

Uranus nodded and walked away. "Thank goodness." Tess said in relief.
"That's rude." Theia states.
"First thing to know about me is I joke and I'm not always nice get used to it or boot it."

"Ok then. I'm Theodora but you can call me Theia." Theia stuck out her hand.

"Okay Dora." Tess said while giving a solid pat to her face and then walked into Theia's bedroom.
"This is cozy, aww is that your boyfriend?" Tess cooed at the pictures of Theia and a boy who Tess read her mind as to be the Star Wars Peter.

"He's cute. Too bad he's human." Tess shook her head.
"First of don't call me Dora. I already get enough teasing. And two what's so wrong with being human?" Theia said with a huff.

"Nothings wrong with it but if your anus of a father tells me that your not a titan but an essence like me, hunny you're gonna live for quite a long time after this boy has passed." Tess said looking at Theia who frowned instantly.
"But I wasn't born at the beginning of time as you were." Theia started making Tess sigh. Poor kid.

"You are not a real object you just took on that form as did I. I will die before you. I am like a gazillion years old and that's not a joke. You are how old?"  Tess asked.

"Sixteen why?"

"So.. if I do my math right.. you are only yeah you are sixteen. So that means you have at least a couple million more eras to live."

"Wait are you serious? And you won't be alive?" Theia asked suddenly  scared.

"Well not for all of it. By the time you are my age. Earth will have been destroyed by the sun and I will be in what humans call it the 'mid life crisis' age."

"But don't worry. There are four more like us out somewhere in the universes." Tess said in hopes to relive her little 'sisters' thoughts.

As she read them Tess felt more and more guilty for some reason she couldn't pinpoint. Again she hated these emotions.

"Who do you think is our mom?" Theia said curiously.

"That's a good question but I think since we are technically just energy we don't have mom or dad." Tessa said. Walking over to Theia, Tessa wrapped her arms around her making Theia tense up.
"You're not gonna strangle me right?" She looked down at the older girl.
"Not today sweet pea."
"Oh okay.. hey what do you mean not today?"