13

Kentrell

So I know y'all seen that prank that Kalea ass did on me. She think she finna get away with it but she not. I stayed the night at her house and it's 10 in the morning but I'm finna do the break up prank on her.

I turned over to her and shook her "Bae wake up, we need to talk."

"Leave me alone, I'm tryna sleep" she said In her sleepy voice.

"Bae, Im serious we need to talk" I said to her again.

"Ughhh, fine let me go brush my teeth first" she said as she got out the bed and went to do what she had to do.

I already set the camera up and everything. 10 minuets later she came out the bathroom.

"Good morning bae" she said coming to me trying to kiss me but I dodged it.

"What's wrong with you?" She said going to the other side of the bed and laying back down.

"That's what I wanna talk to you about."

"Ok... we'll talk" she said.

"Sit up and look at me" I told her.

"Bae, no. Just come on!"

"This the reason I'm breaking up with , i don't wanna be with you no more. I feel like we rushed into a relationship and we both need a break from each other.. or forever" I said to her.

She started laughing. "Kentrell shut up and stop playing with me."

""But I'm foreal Kalea, i don't wanna be with you no more."

"Why? What did I do?" She said sitting up.

"You too much, you childish and I have to baby your ass, and on top of that you a cry baby and your attitude just crazy. I just can't do all this" I said. I really couldn't find nothing to say to be honest, Kalea a good girlfriend.

"Baeee stop, you not going no where" she said getting on me.

"Move Kalea, i told you  I'm done. D O N E. DONE" I said to her while getting up.

"Kentrell! I'm sorry, Damn I'm sorry I ain't perfect and I'm a 'crybaby' but you really finna leave me? And this don't make sense like this stupid" she said to me.

"Bye Kalea"

"Kentrell noooo! She said and I saw tears start to form down her eyes. She got up and went over to me and hugged me. "Don't leave me, i love you" she said sniffling.

I was starting to feel bad so I had to end it here, her ass was in tears.

"Baby, calm down its a prank" I said to hwr going to get the camera.

She mugged me. "I fuckin hate you"  she said hitting me.

"Y'all see what I go threw" I said to the camera. "Bae tell them how you feel" I said.

"I'm gonna come back with a harder prank, that's how I feel" she said smirking.

"Whatever, but make sure y'all like, comment TEAMKEN, and subscribe if your new. "Peace out gang" I said and ended the video.

"Baby you okay?" I said going to her.

"Can we just go get my new phone."

"Lmaoo, Alright come on" i said to her.

"I'm not even dressed yet."

"Well, get dressed."

"You get dressed too, you not going out this House with no shirt on" she said to me.

"Okay" I said and we started getting dressed.

At T-Mobile
We was walking around while she was trying to pick a phone to get.

"What phone you want?" I asked her.

"iPhone" she said.

"Okay, so go pick the one you want" I said to her.

She walked over to the iPhones and was looking at them. "You want that one?" I asked her. She was looking at the iPhone 7.

"Yess" she said.

"No, lets both get the X" I said looking at her.

"You sure? We can get the 8 plus" she said.

"Which ever one you want" I said shrugging.

She went over to the IPhone 8 and the IPhone X. "I think I want this one" she said pointing to the 8 plus.

"Alright, come on so we can tell them" I said to her.

We went to the front and told him what phone. Then he asked what color she wanted and she said the white one. They said they was sold out of the white ones so she got the rose gold one instead. I paid for the phone and we left out the store. We ain't wanna go back home so we decided to go to the mall and spend time with each other instead.

Cyleena
So, I saw that Kalea left with Kentrell earlier so this the perfect time. I was out here all night waiting to see if they would leave, and they did. I kinda scratched the bestfriend plan. I got out the car and I went and knocked on her front door and her mom came and answered 2 minuets later.

"Oh, hey Cyleena. Kalea not here" she said.

"I came for you."

"Oh, well come in" she said. I went inside and sat on her couch. I really wasn't trying to have no small talk with her I wanted to get this over with.

"So what you come here for?" She asked me sitting next to me on the couch.

"Ehh, just haven't seen you in a while, and decided to stop by" I said putting on a smile.

"Aww, that's nice of you. What happened to your face?" She asked me looking concerned.

"Your daughter" I mumbled.

"Hmmm? Couldn't hear you?" She said.

"Nothin, just don't wanna talk about it."

"Well you want something to drink?" She offered.

"Sure."

She went into the kitchen and went to fix me something to drink. While she was doing that I went up behind her. She turned around and I pulled out my gun and put it to her head.

"Cyleena are you o—" I cut her off by sending shots through her head.

I hate to kill her. But Kalea wanna play? Let the games begin.

I took a piece of paper and wrote on it "let the games begin" and left it next to her mom, and I left out the house.

______

R.I.P Momma Serena ? 👀

Cyleena ? 👀