A Hero's Reward

A/N: As of BNHA chapter 184 onwards, I have found a new member to add to the harem: Bunny. And she's THICC. Also, lemon ahead (I think it's bigger then the one in my first foursome chapter).

I know an overly large harem is said to destroy a story, but is that happening with mine? Is the "every girl in the series sans Eri and Inko" harem too much? Honest opinion.

--------

After saving Eri from the Yakuza base, Izuku took her to Sir Nighteye's office, so that she could be checked on before taking her to a hospital. He held her in his cloak so that she was on his back, and he walked down to the man's agency a few moments later. He opened the door, to see Sir Nighteye talking to the man he say during his last visit.

"Hello, Nighteye. I'm back." Izuku said, catching the man's attention. He walked towards Izuku, who gently put down the girl. "I'm going to take her to a hospital, but I need you to check on her first." Izuku said.

"Surely, I will. I may need all of today to finish testing, however." Nighteye said. "Come with me, Eri. I'll help you." He said to the girl, clutching the leg of Izuku.

"He's safe." Izuku said, and he let go of his leg. The two retreated to Nighteye's lab, leaving Izuku with the blond man from before. "Hello, I'm Quick Draw." He greeted.

"Lemillion. Nice to meet you, I guess." The blond teen said. "How do you know my mentor?" He asked.

"I met him with the help of Midnight. She led me here because of something I found." He said. He pulled out his phone from his cloak, and spoke again. "Sorry, but I have an important call to make." He said, and Lemillion turned to walk into Nighteye's lab. Izuku dialed up a number, and waited for the ringing to end, where a distorted voice spoke up.

"Code name." The voice said.

"Class 10." Izuku responded.

"Code Phrase." The voice said again.

"Paint the town RED." Izuku said. Then, the distorted voice changed, into a much calmer one with a distinct german accent.

"Ah! Herr Midoriya, nice to hear from you again!" The man said.

"Same to you, doc. Anyways, I have a question. You think a medi-gun can heal this?" He asked, sending a picture of the scarred Cinder to the Medic. The other line was silent for a moment, and spoke up about a minute later.

"I vos doing some calculations, and I believe that it vill vork on zhe scars of zhe girl." He said. "I'll send you a medi-gun that will come in about next veek, unless you have a teleporter vith you."

"Sorry, don't have one." Izuku responded. "Anyways, tell the others I said hi. It was nice talking to you again." The gunslinger then ended the call. "Oh, Recovery Girl's going to be so happy that she can take a break. The old lady deserves it anyways." Izuku's phone buzzed again with a message. This time however it was an image, and Izuku opened the notification, only to almost drop his phone in shock. The image was of Mandalay, Pixie Bob, and Ragdoll. they were wearing their cat ear-like headsets, and their paw gloves, and that was about it. Izuku moved his phone closer to himself as to avoid anyone seeing the image of the naked hero team. The message was apparently from Tora, who said:

The girls wanted to thank you for your service in helping Kouta. Apparently they called it your "reward" for your service. I'll be out for the day, so go nuts. Just don't hurt them. Or else. -Tora

"Well shit! I'm getting laid again!" Izuku said to himself. "I need to text Momo first, just to avoid castration." He told Momo about this new offer for permission, and when she said that it was alright for him to do so without castration (after a little convincing of course), he hopped onto his bike and drove to the address Tora sent him.