Fire That Burning Me

Chapter 7: Fire that burning me

*Past continues*

One week passed to her encounter with Arnav. But everything remain fresh in her mind. She wasn't able to vanish that image out of her senses. It trembled it every-time Anjali took her brother name in front of her. Even she try to act normal but it getting impossible to hide the truth from her when she share every single information with her. It was first time she hide something from her.

She flinched as she recalled what he intend to do with her. His touch was still pricking her. No man saw her in minimal clothes but he does. Although she try hard to avoid him but Anjali made her all effort impossible bringing her back to the same house where he live. She insisted her to stay with her till her marriage. Initially she made several attempts to deny her but everything in vain after her blackmailing session.

It was getting more tough to tolerate him as the days passes. Staying under the same roof with him was not easy for any girl, specially to face the great Arnav Singh Raizada. Her safety is under danger.

The way he always stare her with his dark eyes it always shaken her entire being. She started to get nervous by the intensity of his gaze. She didn't understand why he was so bitter. What is the reason he hates girls so much? The way he look at her she started feeling heavy due to unknown fear. She made some attempt to tell Rishab but at the very exact moment he leave the city for some urgent work. On top of that, Anjali not leaving her alone in peace and do something that intend her to face him again and again.

On the other side, Anjali was more than happy. She always wanted khushi in her house for some days so that they would chat whole night. In some corner of her heart, she had a wish to make khushi her Bhabhi but she know it was way impossible as khushi love rishab. But least did she know what is going to happen in next few days that is going to shatter every damn thing due to her one wrong move.

~~~

Khushi was about to scream as the pair of dark eyes caught her attention in the middle of the night when she went to drank water in kitchen. She get stunned seeing him suddenly right in front of her whom she was avoiding since so many days.

Bottle slip from her and she began to tremble seeing him gauging her. Then, she saw him nearing her in slow steps. She was look here and there to avoid him.

''Aap..p..p..'' Her eyes widen and breathe pick up in fear by feeling his mad breathe on her face. She remove his gaze and instantly look away.

''Scared?'' He asked placing his finger on her lips shushing her up. By realizing their position, he remove his finger and took few inches away. She was quiet. Her lips quivered and he get drowned in them.

''Khushi, can you make coffee for me..I don't want to wake up Di..'' He requested politely. Her eyes popped out in astonishment. For the first time he speak so softly with her apart from other incidences when he always been so mean and rude to her.

''Ji..'' He continue staring her deeply and intensely with folded arms and she turn to other side to prepare coffee for him.

Once done, She pour it in a cup all frighten and her hands was shaking to turn and hand over him. He was leaning in the same position gazing her. She was praying. She was not sure. What if he did what he did last time? She close her eyes recalling the incident again.

*1 week ago- engagement night*

She remain into her arms to cover her modesty. She felt his weight on her. Petrified she closed her eyes. She no longer try to fight as she know he was way too dangerous and stronger than her. But what he did next shaken her. She felt his hand circled around her waist and brought her closer.