Chapter 14

A/N:

We really are sorry that me and Jennie haven't been on this story writing for awhile! I had writer's block for a few weeks and couldn't really write anything, and Jennie is just reaally busy, seeing we both just graduated recently last month. So we're so sorry again for the inconvenience :(

Since it's the summer both in reality and in the book, I think I'll be able to update a bit more frequently (hopefully once a week).

Jennie is currently on hiatus so idk when she'll be able to write, but during that time I'll be doing some updates! :)

AND GUYS, LUKE FOLLOWED ON TWITTER, ON JUNE 30TH! AHSKAJSKSJSJSJA I CRIED SO MUCH OMG, I EVEN LIKE COLLAPSED TO THE FLOOR AND MY MOM LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS CRAZY BECAUSE I WAS LITERALLY SOBBING THE WORDS "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD LUKE FOLLOWED!" AND I WAS FREAKING WHEEZING OMG, IT WAS AMAZING :')

I was honestly on my knees crying into my hands hahahaha xD it was hilarious now that I realize lol.

Okay, so aside from my happiness, here is Chapter 14 (:

- BritishBums xox
___________________________

.

- Diana -

"No, how about this.'' I take the pencil from Luke's hand and jot something down onto the paper that he wrote lyrics down, some were already crossed out.

This afternoon, he came with me to the church because I had to drop a box of stuff my dad had wanted to donate, and he brought all his song writing stuff and his guitar with him.. I mean I didn't stop him.

So now, we've been sitting on the steps in front of the church, figuring out the song.

Mostly he did, I was just here to help.

"Here.'' I bit my lip, handing the paper back as he reads over it.

He's humming and nodding, telling me it was probably okay.. I don't know.

"I'm not a song writer if it sucks, sorry.'' I lightly chuckle.

Luke shakes his head. "Diana, this.. This is brilliant! You just finished the chorus!" He exclaimed, making me somewhat excited.

"Really?" I grinned. "Oh my goodness, you like it?"

"I freaking love it." He nods, and starts to sing what I just wrote.

So we're taking the long way home,

cause I don't wanna be wasting my time alone

I wanna get lost and drive forever with you,

talking about nothing, yeah whatever . .

"How about we add baby after. We need an extra word." He chuckled. ''This is great, I can't wait to show the other boys what we got so far."

"Oh no, you don't have to give me credit.. I did like three lines."

"It's a big help." He smiled. "God, I'm excited for this song. I like it. It's tuney." He uses my made up word, making me laugh.

Luke turns to me as our laughs faded.

"I honestly like being here.. Because now that I noticed, I'm not stressed about anything.. I just get to sit around, and enjoy the summer, write some songs here and there." He says, his arms rested on the guitar. "I can say, that I finally know how it is to.. Be free, just have no problem at all."