❤THIS LOVE - 48❤

I'm lost and I can't find a way

All the lights going dark and my hope destroyed

Help me, is anybody there?

Save me, I'm running out of air

_

_

SOHYUN'S POV: [Flashback]

"It wasn't me. It wasn't me."

I repeatedly said as he dragged me with him. His grip was tight around my wrist and I knew it will be bruised.

"You can't deny. I can clearly see your face!"

He pushed me hard made fall on the cold floor. My heart was aching so much. He don't believe me. 

Let me explain... 

Give me one chance...

Just one chance to explain myself. 

"Do you think that you will easily cheat on me and I can't even find out." He shouted as he tightly grasp my cheeks made me face up."Don't make me hate you."

He coldly looked in my eyes.. those sharp stares made me feel hopeless. He pulled me up by my arms harshly.

"Stop it. You're hurting me."

A painful moan escape from my mouth as his grip tightens. I tried to free my hands from his hold. But, I couldn't. 

"If I can be good with you than I can be worst too."

He said coldly as he slammed me on the wall. Pain rushes over my back as tears filled in my eyes. 

I never thought he would hurt me... and it was worst.

"I never asked about your family. I trusted you... and see you! How desperate to have revenge on me?!" 

"I'm not--"

"Do you even know, If you can target me.. I will just see you?! That's so unfair..."

He gripped on my long hairs as he pulled at once. I was screaming in pain. "Your target can kill you and you will never know ..." 

I tried to loosen his hold from my hairs. It was painful. 

"Please leave me..."

I said but it just made him more fierce this time. His cold hearted words were killing me emotionally. My tears started to fall eventually. 

"Break our promises and I'll break you,

Lie to me and you're gone,

Just one more time and you're finished."

Even I was crying it didn't affected him. His cold stares were still glaring me with hate.

"If you can't be mine no one can have you... and I won't hesitate to stab you twice."

I was breathing heavily. He hates me. He hates me so much. There was no hope left, I can't live like this...

My heart was aching so much. It was a burning sensation runs through my skin. 

He don't need me... I'm so bad that I couldn't do anything. I felt darkness... even if tried to find someone... no one is there for me. 

I'm alone hopelessly finding that never comes to me. I'm running out of my breath. It made me suffocate. 

I can't breath...

TAEHYUNG'S POV: [PRESENT DAY]

"Mr Kim, Dr Choi is calling you immediately." The nurse quickly said made me stunned. 

What happened..?

Sohyun's Mom was so worried. She prayed for Sohyun's life.. and I wished too. 

"Mrs Park, I'll come back." I said.

Sohyun's Mom nodded while Sohee was not here.

I wonder, why..?

I stepped inside the room and saw her in unstable condition.

She was breathing heavily as her chest rises and falls. I ran towards her as I holded her hands in mine.

Please don't...

"What's going on..? Why she--" I asked.

"Taehyung, I think she is giving up." Youngjae said made me shocked. 

"What?!"

I saw her taking long breath as if she was slipping away from me. My heart was burning at the sight of her.. it's painful.

"Sohyun-ah, please stay.." My voice was shaking.. as tears filled in my eyes. 

My hold on her hands gently tightens... not letting her go.

Why Sohyun-ah...? 

Don't leave me in middle.

I can't live without you,

Please, don't give up.