⌜ four ⌟

❝so what did mark say?❞ taeil questioned as soon as the class ended

so what did mark say?❞ taeil questioned as soon as the class ended

he told me to fuck off.

taeil widened his eyes. seeing taeil's reaction made donghyuck laugh his ass off.

just kidding. he told me was sick.

hearing the real reason made taeil sigh in relief. he then gave donghyuck a smirk.

are you sure?❞ the teacher raised a brow

donghyuck shrugged. ❝i'll get going then.

donghyuck was about to leave the classroom when taeil stopped him by shouting his name.

shit man are you the next chenle or something?❞ donghyuck covered his ears

taeil laughed ❝i just want to say that...

donghyuck raised a brow

kids love to be sang.

donghyuck laughed awkwardly ❝ok grandpa i'm leaving.

donghyuck didn't know what it meant. he didn't mind it though. he thinks it's just one of taeil's advices that he normally gives out to random people.

he wanted to ask taeil why he knows renjun because he can clearly remember renjun mentioning taeil yesterday at mark's house.

taeil told him that he doesn't know any of mark's friends.

🍼

donghyuck saw mark carrying the baby by the window.

it's still can believe that he's neighbours with mark. he's been living there for 5 years already and yet he didn't even notice mark.

maybe mark just moved in a week ago?

he could see mark's struggle taking care of the baby.

he didn't want to help but his body moved on it's own and with a blink of an eye, he's already standing in front of mark's house.

what am i even doing here.❞ donghyuck sighed

he stared at the notebook he's holding and sighed again.

helping won't hurt..

donghyuck took a step forward and after a few minutes of debating whether to ring the doorbell or not he finally pressed the button.

he could hear mark's voice telling the baby to stay still and the door opened.

oh it's you.❞ mark's smile quickly disappeared after seeing donghyuck

the baby thought it was his uncle junnie so he, struggled but, quickly ran towards the door and his smile was replaced with a frown.

oh it's donghyuck.

talk about helping. going there was a bad idea for donghyuck.

so i'm here to help but seems like you don't want me here so.. adios!

mark saw donghyuck holding a notebook so he stopped him from leaving.

come inside.❞ mark gave him a smile

which donghyuck knew it was fake.

but baby chan wants to play!

donghyuck tossed his notebook towards mark and carried the baby.

uncle hyuck will play with you while daddy mark will copy notes hmm?❞ donghyuck smiled at the baby

the baby pouted ❝but i don't like donghyuck!

uncle hyuck doesn't like you too but he wants to help daddy mark.❞ donghyuck pouted back

donghyuck looks ugly when he pouts.❞ the baby laughed and squished donghyuck's cheeks

donghyuck thought this kid was rude for not putting 'uncle' in his name but he could live with it.

it's not like he's close with the kid for him to call him uncle.

hey donghyuck..

donghyuck just hummed at mark and placed the baby on the sofa.

mark rubbed his nape ❝t-thank you..

yeah sure why not. just go to school tomorrow because taeil keeps on bugging me about you.

the older tilted his head at the name he heard. ❝why do you call taeil hyung, taeil?

donghyuck smiled ❝why does your son call me donghyuck when i'm clearly older than him?

mark just raised his hands as if he surrendered. he just noticed that his son and donghyuck have the same personality.

wait.. how can i go to school? who will take care of chan?❞ mark raised a brow

which made donghyuck smile as if he won something.

i know someone.

t b c