Chapter 23: Olympus

[Y/N]'s POV

I look at Harold and look at the two whom I suppose to marry. I just sigh and look at Harold.

You: Can I choose only one?

Harold: Okay that's fine if you want. So who's the lucky girl?

You: I'll get to know them first before I choose. Anyways, I really need to go back now.

I said then smile at them and teleported back to the ORC building. I saw all the girls glare at me except Irina who's now super jolly.

You: What the hell happ—

Rias: I will ask you that question. What the hell happen in the past? And also Sona?

You: Ah well...I just remember this but not fully so Irina *look at her* Can you explain it to them?

Irina: Sure~

Timeskip brought to you by Irina telling stories behind [y/n]'s past.

I look at them some of their looks are jealousy, anger, amazement and sadness. I just sigh and then look at them again.

You: So that's all.

Rias: So what happen at Sona?

You: Ah...her *sigh* I got an arrange marriage with the two Sisters..sona and serafall. I asked their father if I can choose on—

All: WHAT?!?

You: I asked their parents if I can choose one Harold sai—

All: SO WHO DID YOU CHOOSE?!?

You: CAN YOU ALL MAKE MY STATEMENT FINISH?! YOU'RE REACTING TOO MUCH! *fake coughs* *they was in fear at that time* I said I will just think about whom I will choose.

Ophis: Are you really going to accept that?

You: Uh... I don't know. Anyways, Lucy and Poseidon..I'm going back at the Olympus.

Ophis: What?!

Lucy: After they have done to you! You're going back ?!

Poseidon: Stop thinking foolishness Kratos.

You: I want you two to join me. You two are came from Olympus. I want you two to back me up. So we ca—

Ophis: How about me?

You: Aish damn! Okay my peerage can go to Olympus.

Rias: How about us?

You: No you can't go there Rias..

Rias: Why not?

Xenovia: Is that a bad thing?

You: Yeah Really a bad thing. They can kill you all in just one flick you know?

Rias: I see...

You: Well after we go back let's all go to a vacation in the Crystal Realm there's a place I want you all to see.

All of their eyes sparkled. I just sigh and smile. I look at Irina.

You: Wanna join us?

Rias: Wait! Why are you bringing Irina? Aren't th—