Please Read!

Homygad. The traditional Please Read Chapter is HERE.

Again, no worries because I'll be posting Epilogue Pt 02 a few minutes after I post this!

I wanna give a teddy bear hug to all the sweethearts who supported me all the way up to this point. I know that it's not easy waiting for updates and there are moments that the story got boring. SO I'M REALLY THANKFUL FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO HAD BEEN WITH ME IN THIS BOOK THROUGH THICK AND THIN.

This lasted for more than a year...omg. It's mainly because it was the time when I got a job and things just got busier for me. I'm still happy though and I'll definitely be writing more Yoonmin Books. I don't think I can ever stop.

And because of how busy I am, I'm not able to reply to comments as much as I did before. I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THOSE. But I did read them all! To all those who wished me good health and told me to take care of myself, thank you so much! To those who said lots of good things to Author-nim (including those who cursed at me and wanted to marry me), THANK YOU! Honestly, sometimes I just get tired writing but your comments always pushed me forward. Especially the funny ones, lol.

 And of course, I wanna thank God for EVERYTHING. The ideas, the strength, BTS. I've been so blessed with a lot of things throughout the time I was writing this.  I can't even thank God enough for all the things He gave me.

This had been quite a journey, and a very loooong one and I can't believe it's about to end! I hope I can write better fics in the future. I plan on finishing the oneshot I've been working on for a year now (lol) before publishing another book, so that may be a month from now. I'll just do some shameless advertising here once I get to publish a new book, kekeke~

Thank you for those who read this lame dedication chapter. You guys are awesome. LET'S ALL KEEP ON SUPPORTING BANGTAN AND MAY THE YOONMIN SHIP LIVE FOREVER. FIGHTING!!!

Also, a bonus chapter might or might not be posted in the near future. Hmmm...

Love you all and Never. Forget. To. Smile.

Please.