Rwby Vol.2 Part 2

Ozpin's POV

Im currently looking our of my office window to see that more transfer students are boading Beacon academy,but a certain fleet has me concerned. I have contacted Y/n and Jack to my office so we can talk more. They have more question that needs to be answered.

Glynda:Ironwood certainly loves to bring his work where ever he travels. | Me:Well...Running an academy and a military makes him a busy man,but yes,those are a bit of an eyesore.

A heard a beeping noise and I look to my desk,it seems they've already arrived.

Me:Come in. (the elevator doors revealed Y/n and Jack) | Y/n:Greetings Prof. Ozpin. | Jack:Good day Prof. Ozpin. | Me:Hello to you too,please,take a seat.

I pushed a button and two seats comes out.

You:Thank you Prof.

I heard beeping again,who might be visiting me as well?

Me:Come in.

The elevator doors opened and it revealed the general,James Ironwood.

Ironwood:Ozpin! | Me:Hello general. | Y/n/Jack:Greetings general. (they bowed slightly) | Ironwood:Please,drop the formalities,who are you two? | Y/n: Y/n Draconazha sir. | Jack:Jack Lunarium,but i prefer Leister.

Ironwood' eyes widen when he heard their last names,and quickly drew his pistol.

Ironwood:Ozpin! Why are they here?! | Me:Lower your weapon,James. | Ironwood:What! Are you-- | Me:They haven't done anything evil for months,Ironwood. And Im sure of it.

He still didn't buy it...always hard-headed,general.

Me:Boys,im so sorry,but can we talk at a later date? | Y/n:Its fine,see you next time Prof. | Jack:Take care Prof.

They went to the elevator and they went on their way.

Ironwood:Do you know whats the risk of their power can do to this academy! | Me:Believe me,I know general,it appears they haven't unlocked it. | Ironwood:At the age of 16,their powers are supposed to be unlocked,how is it not?! | Me:Their parents put a seal on them,but in order to unlock that seal,they must be in great pain and despair to reveal their true potential. | Ironwood:Fine,but i will have my eyes on them if they turn on us. | Me:Very well,bt i want you to tranq them when that time comes.

Ironwood:Very well. | Me:So,what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas? Headmasters dont typically travel with their students for the Vytal Festival. | Ironwood:Well,you know how much I love Vale in this time of year. Besides,with you hosting...I thought this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up. | Me:I can certainly appreciate quality time between friends...however...The fleet outside my window has me somewhat concerned.

Ironwood:Well...Concern is what brought them here. | Me:I understand travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult-- | Ironwood: Oz...you and I both know why I brought those men,and now with Y/n and Jack... | Me:*i sip my coffee with a satisfied sigh*
 We are at a time of peace,shows of powers like this...(I wave my hand to the fleet outside) are just going to give off the wrong impression. | Ironwood:But what if Qrow said is true-- | Me:If what Qrow said is true,then we will handle it tactfully. It's the Vytal Festival,a time to celebrate unity and peace. So,I suggest you to not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway across the continent | Ironwood:I'm just being cautious. | Me:As am I...Which is why we will continue to train the best Huntsmen and Huntresses we can. | Ironwood:Believe me,I am.

 Ironwood began walking away,but stopped and turn his head to me.

Ironwood:But ask yourself this...Do you honestly believe your children can win a war? | Me:....I hope they never have to.