Yoongi + Y/N Moments

A/N: Third update in a day, am I not on a roll?

1. Gay?

Y/N POV

I was sitting at my desk and decided that I hadn't done a solo V-Live for quite a long time, so I grabbed my phone and went back to my room before getting on the V-Live app.

I then went live, and soon, many viewers had already joined the live and more were joining by the second. 

We were casually talking about my daily life and some random shit, until the shipping topic came up.

There was one comment that attracted me.

Do you think the boys are gay?

Do you think Yoongi is gay?

No One POV

You decided as a joke that you would say yes in a way, but Yoongi was outside your door listening to what you were doing.

"Ahhh Yoongi? Maybe, I mean he could be." you wiggle your eyebrows, and after ten minutes, you end the live and were about to head to sleep, when Yoongi barged into your room and pinned you onto the wall. 

"Who's gay? I'll show you who's gay." he growled as you looked atheism in surprise as you had never seen this side of him.

"Yoon-" he cut you off by crashing his lips onto yours. You were too shocked to process what was happening, but a few moments later, found yourself responding and indulging into the kiss. He then pulled away and stared at you dead in the eyes.

"So Y/N, who's gay?" he smirked as you blushed and looked down.

"I-it was a j-joke." you said as he chuckled.

"Just don't do that again, or else I will have to punish you." he whispered huskily as you nodded and he left you standing there, trying to process what happened. 

2. Where Are You?

No One POV

You had gone out with your brother for a day in the city as he lived in Busan and had come for a short 3 day trip to Seoul. You being the forgetful person you are, forget to tell the boys that you are out with your brother.

The boys were freaking out and messaging you, well Yoongi was messaging you and calling you, but as your phone was off, you didn't receive any calls and your texts would only be visible once you would turn your phone on. 

Yoongi on the other was getting really worried and overprotective as he wanted you to be safe. He wouldn't be able to forgive himself if you got hurt. He had tried calling you over 50 times but each time it had gone to voicemail. He had also tried sending messages.

Yoongs

Y/N?

Where are you this early in the morning?

Hello?

Y/N if this is a prank stop now it had gone too far.

Y/N please reply I am getting worried now. 

Goddamn it why aren't you picking up my calls or seeing my messages? 

Y/N you better fucking be home soon.

I will not hesitate to call the police if needed.

It was 3:00 in the afternoon and you headed back to your brother's hotel and decided to check you phone and were surprised by the amounts of missed calls and messages.