Arc 1.4

Sitting in a plane heading for New York, Reen rests his head against the window with his eyes closed.

With how invasive a "players" terminal is towards their soul match partner, how could Reen not know about Rosabella?

Thinking of which, his brother is pretty ruthless.With no way to deal with his enemy he uses their only daughter to gather information and evidence of their various crime activities.

With the item he obtained at the "date" today from Rosabella, he can completely destroy her family once he turns everything in.

Ah, he really loves this game.In a cheerful mood Reen falls asleep for the rest of the trip to New York.

*********************

Disembarking from the plane, Reen calls the subordinate from the Caspari business branch in New York City that his father sent to pick him up and tells him his location.

"Ovidio Caspari?" A middle aged man waves in front of him to get his attention and questions in english with a slight new york accent.

Nodding in acknowledgment he walks and talks with the man in english as they leave the crowded morning airport.

Reen puts his luggage in the backseat of the dark navy blue Honda Civic before sitting in the front passenger seat.Fastening the shoulder belt securely across his small body before the car starts to drive to the Juilliard college in New York City.

"You must be hungry." The man says as he passes him the brown paper bag on the center console with one hand driving then tells him that there's juice and water in the glove box.

Thanking the man he looks into the bag and sees a messy bacon, egg, and cheese bagel sandwich promptly deciding to go for the water.

While he slowly eats the man continues to talk facing the road.

"Your father already called the school letting them know of your arrival with all the expenses paid already.So all you have to do is complete the enrollment test.Only after you pass will you do the week long new student orientation program and move into the resident hall to live."

For the rest of the journey to the college Reen watches the unfamiliar scenery outside the car window while occasionally making small talk with the man wondering what his brother is doing back home.

Reen passes the test with ease and is brought on a tour around the huge campus grounds while meeting the students and faculty.The campus has everything he would need except for a boxing teacher, though there is a gym included.

The atmosphere of the campus is rather relaxed.Even though Reen is young, nobody gives him trouble.With the fees being so expensive and with an only 7.2% acceptance rate, everybody would rather spend their time improving themselves.Of course with Reens good looks and cheerful temperament plus his skill, he doesn't give anybody a reason to bother him.

Each floor in the residence hall has five large bedrooms with a maximum of eight students sharing a room.The room Reen is assigned to already has three occupants, making him the fourth.

The room is empty when he enters, so he picks an unoccupied bunk bed in the upper right half out of the four.He stores his luggage in the drawer and closet adjacent to his bunk bed on the right while also storing his bathroom necessities in the right side bathroom of the room before heading to the library.

Besides the common college curriculum the Juilliard school has three main divisions of study which are music, dancing, and acting.Without going further in depth, all the music divisions main areas of study are ear training, music theory&analysis, and music history&keyboard studies to become qualified musicians.Additionally the music division has a innovation department which teaches how to compose and perform using new technology.