•5•Diana•

After being forced into the dress and dragged to the club, Diana hoped that at least at the place, they wouldn't let her in because she was underage.

But Em just walked by the guards as if she owned the place.

"They're with me." She said pointing to Diana, Sid and Jake.

Sid was 21. Emraude was 21. Jake was a month from turning 21. So Diana was the only one who was still 17.

When she walked in, she could feel the presence of all the eyes on her. She felt really nervous with all of them looking at her. But if there was one thing she was good at, it was acting confident. She sat at the bar and looked around.

Jake came beside her, handing out a drink. "Happy birthday!" He said.

"What?" Diana said.

"It's your birthday." He replied like it was obvious. " Its the 17 of June, today."

"How'd you know?" Diana asked. She had completely lost track of the days passing.

Jake pointed at Sid.

And then blushed a little???

"Jake..." Diana started. "Does someone have a crush on Siddy boy?"

"It doesn't matter" he replied. "Fellow is straight."

"That's sad," Diana replied. "He's missing out."

"Mhm. Have you noticed the number of guys staring at you?"

"Its kind of hard not to."

"Yeah, but there is one that staring at me and not you?"

"Where?"

Jake pointed at the direction with his glass. Diana looked at that direction.

She saw the guy Jake felt was staring at him. He was. He was pretty handsome too. But the guy that caught her eye was the one sitting beside him staring at his drink, wearing a black formal shirt and a red tie.

"So?" Jake asked.

Before she could reply, both the guys moved and sat down at a private roundtable.

"You're right. He is staring at you." Diana replied looking straight at the red tie guy. "And I'm going to be your wing woman."

She held Jake's wrist and started moving across the crowd to the table.

Hey guys. Sorry for the short chapter. Just wanted to let you know Diana's side of thoughts.
I will be continuing with Sebastian narrating.

Did you like this chapter? I hope you did. Oh and don't forget to comment and vote. Thanks for reading.