Chapter Tweleve: Mate Bond

(Ember's pov)
"Hey" I greeted lowly as a blush crossed my face. I stared up at Damon who was slack jawed and wide eyed.

"Nikki, leave us" he demanded. I stared in shock as Nikki sauntered off and I was left alone with Damon. "Come in" he gestured for me as he headed inside.

"I'm sorry for showing up like this but we need to talk and I haven't been able to sleep after what happened." I told him. My wolf was going crazy as a smokey fire smell hit me. I fell forward as Damon caught me.

"Ember! You ok?!" His alarmed voice shook me out of my daze.

"Yeah, sorry but there's this smell like a smokey burning fire; it kinda shocked me" I told him. He laughed. "What?" I demanded.

"That's my scent, it's a smell that distinguishes a wolves mate. And these-" he trailed his finger down my arm and sparks ignited making me gasp. "Are what happens when I touch you, also the bond will push us to mark each other and finish the process. I take it you know about that" I nodded.

"I know about all that but why was my wolf going all psycho?" I asked, again that smirk appeared. Stupid face.

"You can't stay away from me forever" was all he said before he crashed his lips to mine. I was shocked at first but soon found myself kissing him back, his right hand gripped my waist whilst his other tilted my face as he deepened the kiss. His tongued entered my mouth as the kiss continued. The bond flickered strongly.

After a moment I pulled away, we were both breathing heavily. "So... Are... You... Staying?..." He asked through pants of breath. I nodded.

"Only for a week, then I go back, I want to use this time to get to know you better and eventually I will stay but I have terms" I stated now recovered from my daze.

"Ok" he says and sat down awaiting my terms.

"You have to let me adjust here, you can't push me into things and you don't argue when I want to go home. I packed for a week and then I leave. I'll make sure to come back though" I added when his face fell.

"Ok, I have my own terms though" I raised a brow and nodded for him to continue. "You're to be crowned Luna at dinner tonight and we are also having the ceremony" I smiled lightly.

"Fair play. I'm glad we're finally talking without you beating people" I said. His eyes flashed with guilt and he held his head in shame.

"I'm sorry" he said sincerely. I walked to him and softly kissed him.

"It's ok, besides we've got bigger things to worry about, for one the rogue King wants me" he growled lowly. "I'm just saying, we should figure this out. I talked to my family and apparently I'm a natural born alpha female..." I trailed off as realisation hit me.

"He wants you to raise his pups so they'll be of alpha blood and you'll be his queen!" Damon growled furiously. I flinched back as I saw Damon's wolf push forward. His eyes held shock before he closed them for a moment.

"Mark me" I whispered it out but by the shock on his face I couldn't tell he heard.

"What?" He spat almost baffled. I smirked.

"Mark me. That way I'll be yours no matter what happens" I stated.

"You sure?" He asked almost hesitant. I nodded. Damon sat in his wingback chair and pulled me into his lap. He kissed my neck before finding the correct spot on my right side. I tilted my neck for him and felt his lips on skin. My breathing hitched.

I felt his canines grace the spot before he bit down on the skin. I fisted his shirt as pain shot through my neck but it was quickly replaced by a tingling sensation. I sighed. He withdrew and licked over the mark.

Now it was my turn. I shifted in his lap and when I found the marking spot I allowed my wolf slight control. She bit into his neck and I felt him grip my waist tightly before a groan left his lips. My wolf licked it before receding.

We admired out work, it was a black tattoo of a howling wolf. No doubt I had the same one.

A/N: Their marks but smaller :) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I climbed off Damon's lap after another passionate kiss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I climbed off Damon's lap after another passionate kiss. "You should get ready the dinners soon. Our cabin is southeast of the pack house it's more secluded for privacy. It's two stories and has an en suite bathroom.

There's only one bedroom and that's ours. The rest of the upstairs holds an office and a pups room" I smiled my wolf and I liked the way he said 'our cabin' but there was no way I was
having a pup this young. I kissed him once more and left to go get ready.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I admired myself in the mirror. Nikki had help me pick out a dress and this one was ruby red and backless. I was wearing my onyx earrings and black heels along with a golden crescent necklace.

A knock on the door interrupted Nikki doing my makeup I only had lipstick left to go. I had smokey black eyes, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick on there was no need for foundation.

Damon walked in wearing a white dress shirt, black trousers, black shoes bow tie and a black tux jacket with twin tails. He looked dashing to say the least. "You guys ready?" He asked. We nodded. Nikki's mate held his arm for her and she took it she was writing all white and looked fabulous.

It was time for the crowning ceremony...