⌜ five ⌟

donghyuck suddenly stopped walking which made mark bump his back

you should've said something about stopping.❞ mark rubbed his nose

ssshhh

the baby noticed mark rubbing his nose so he also touched his father's nose, thinking he would heal his dad's nose by touching it.

c u t e :)

ok we are here.❞ donghyuck happily opened the clinic's door.

he opened the door only to see a student kissing the school's nurse.

hyung!

the two stopped making out and stared at the other two who were standing at the doorway.

two boys and one baby.

why are you here?❞ taeyong cleared his throat and stood up while straightening his tie. well, taeyong was having a hard time.

jaehyun laughed at his boyfriend and straightened it for him.

i miss you hyung.❞ donghyuck pouted

well i don't. now tell me what you want.❞ taeyong stared at mark and at the baby ❝oh my god donghyuck. i just left you all alone for 3 weeks and this happened?

donghyuck mentally facepalmed at his brother's statement ❝what the fuck hyung?

jaehyung silently walked towards mark while the brothers are arguing.

can i hold him?❞ jaehyung gave mark a smile

mark nodded and let jaehyun carry chan.

so hyung, i'm here to let you take care of the kid while we're having our class.❞ donghyuck pointed at mark only to know it wasn't with him ❝where's chan?

mark pointed at jaehyun who was swaying from side to side and the baby was sleeping in his arms.

why do you have a kid?❞ the oldest questioned his brother

it's not mine. it's mark's!

mark forced an awkward smile when taeyong glared at him.

you two better explain.

jaehyun ssh-ed all of them when their voices became louder. he was reminding them that the kid was sleeping.

well hyung, we better get going.❞ donghyuck grabbed mark's wrist ❝oh and jae hyung, you look like you're going to be a good father one day.

mark said his goodbye and thank you and let donghyuck drag him to their classroom.

🍼

so mark lee is finally here.❞ taeil clapped his hands

which made mark groan at his seat. ❝hyung just please continue discussing.

ok then. we will have a project. it's by pair and you guys will research about how a healthy family works. you can't ask your parents but you can observe your family and that is if you have a healthy family.❞ taeil closed his book and look at mark

well at least that's what donghyuck saw, he saw taeil looking at mark.

so let's start pairing you up.

t b c
short chap because y not?
i'm lazy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯