"Crap, I've Made Him Hard."

-Mia-

As creepy as it sounded, I was in the guest room with the unknown sexy Greek God on the bed and watching him from the other side of the room.

I bit my lip. Two days had passed and he still wasn't awake. There were many times when I considered to call the hospital but I didn't.

Something was holding me back.

I avoided my friends and didn't answer anyone's calls or go out. I was a little scared and tried to push those thoughts away.

I had to go to university.

But I couldn't leave him in the house by himself. There were so many reasons as to why.

I sighed, running my hand through my long hair.

Screw it. .

I glanced at him once more before going to the window and locking it, closing the blinds before leaving the room and locking the bedroom door behind me.

I grabbed my bag and slipped on my shoes before leaving the house, locking the door behind me well.

I got to uni not long after and was approached by James.

I bit my lip, "hey, babe." He kissed me for a while before pulling away, brushing a few strands of hair away from my face. "Why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"You called?" I asked in fake surprise. "Sorry, my phone's really dodgy. It hasn't showed up."

He chuckled lowly, his grip on my hip tight now. I bit my lip hard, trying to cry out in pain. "Well get it fixed." I nodded, tears coming into my eyes and he let go, smiling at me before wrapping his arm around me as we walked.

"Mia!" Evie called from her seat as I entered the room, James had already gone to his class.

"Hey," I said with a smile as I walked over. "Where've you been?" Grace asked in curiosity. I shrugged a little, taking my seat and licking my lips. "I've been studying." Grace shook her head and Evie rolled her eyes.

"What?" I asked, innocently. "It's good to study."

The professor then walked in and began the lecture.

After uni, I got home after eating at Burger King with Evie and Grace. I really hoped that the hot mysterious guy hadn't done anything stupid.

I quickly unlocked the door, closing it behind me and took off my shoes and coat.

I ran up the stairs and unlocked his door, going in to see him still laying on the bed passed out.

I sighed in relief, opening the blinds and window a little. I walked over to him, sitting on the edge of the bed and checking his wounds.

He was hot and had sexy rock hard abs. He was muscular and I wanted so badly to touch those hot abs of his but that was inappropriate.

His wounds were getting better but his body wasn't. He should have woken up by now. His body was weak and his breathing pattern wasn't that good. He needed a warm bath to relax his muscles but how the hell was I supposed to do that?

I tried to avoid this for days but I knew I had to bathe him to help him get better. I sighed, confidence coming in.

I went to the bathroom and grabbed a bucket of warm water with soap and a sponge.

I took it into the room with me and sat beside him, taking off his shirt slowly and gently, avoiding his wounds. He looked so peaceful as he slept.