Chapter 2 - Hunter

Hunters POV.

The plan had gone as planned. The rival gang was now a third as many members as they once were. We had gotten the money to. 

I smirked to myself. I had finally gotten my revenge on the The Cobras for killing one of my members, Riley. My smile faded thinking about him. 

Riley had been like a brother, just like my other gang members, but we had known each other since dipers. Then he was just gone. 

My thoughts were interrupted by the door slamming open. 

"Boss!" Evan yelled. I raised an eyebrow at his shrieking. 

"Yes?" 

"Oh, sorry", Evan mumbled. He then took a seat facing me. "We've gotten information about another gang who in fast rate are climbing it's way towards the top. It will soon be rival to us."

I nodded. "Any information about the members in the gang?" I asked. 

"Yeah", Evan said. "The leader lives here in town with his family. The only other information about him is that he have a daughter."

"Find out more about him and report, then tell the gang that we are going to have a meeting." 

Evan nodded. "Sure Hunter", he told me, but then hesitated, "And, just so you know, it wasn't your fault Riley died. Don't blame yourself."

I tensed, not saying anything. It was true I blamed myself for what happened and the guys knew it. 

Evan sighed, then stood up. "Just don't think about it to much. The Cobras have gotten what was coming for them and we can't do anything about it now." 

I met his gaze and nodded. 

"Good", he said. "See you around", and with that Evan left, leaving me alone in thoughts about the day Riley died. 

~Flashback~

We were at the mansion, collecting information about a job we were going to do later, when suddenly, gun shoots were heard. 

Everybody looked at each other, knowing what was happening. I pulled out my gun and we all ran together towards the room where the shoots had been heard. I listened after more noise and could hear two people talking. 

With my gun raised I ran into the room and shoot both men who didn't even have time to aim the gun. I pulled the emergency gear and loud sirens were heard all over the mansion, telling everybody to flee fast. 

"We gotta get outta here!" Jake yelled, stating the obvious. I just nodded. 

We sprinted through the mansion, shooting everybody that belonged to the other gang and making our way towards the garage. We were almost there when a door opened and men welled in to the corridor. 

"Shit!" Riley shrieked. There were to many of them and we had reached a dead-end. I looked around, searching for an escape and saw another door that led to the computer room. 

"Here!" I yelled and pointed at the door. We started sprinting, shooting the men at the same time. We reached the door safely and I swung it open. I waited till all the guys had passed me before following them. Riley were just infront of me when we got to the staircase, leading down to another passage, when he stopped. 

"What the h*ll are you doing?" I asked, trying to grab him along, but he refused. 

"You go first, I'll cover for you", he told me. 

"No, you'll come with us", I argued, aware that if he went last he could die. (A/N - Sorry for interrupting, but when this happens in books and movies, I get so frustrated! Like, why can't they all just go? That way everyone get's out and if they get caught, ain't it better with more people to fend the enemies of? Tell me what you think about it in the comments! P.S - is anyone even reading these things?...)

"I'll be right behind you guys", Riley promised. We could now hear people banging at the door, trying to get through. 

"Hurry up!" Ethan cried to us. I didn't have time to argue with Riley as we descended down the steps. The door slammed open but we had almost reached the bottom. 

The garage was one room away when the other gang reached the stairs. We rushed and finally got to the cars. Half of them were gone, probably taken by the rest of the gang and we took the cars nearest to us. 

By now, The Cobras - if I'd guess right - had arrived and were shooting at us. 

I was almost inside the car when a man came from another door, aiming at me. He shoot and the time seemed to go slower. I closed my eyes, prepared myself for the impact to reach me. When it didn't, I opened my eyes and saw Riley stand infront of me, hands holding his stomach. 

"No!" I screamed and grabbed Riley, dragging him into the car. Evan was already in the front seat and started the car, driving fast away. I just stared at Riley who held my gaze, silently saying goodbye. 

"No, no, no, no..." I pleaded. "Don't die, you're gonna be okey, don't die." Riley smiled weakly at me, knowing he wouldn't make it. 

"I love you brother", he whispered, barely hearable. The tears were streaming down my cheeks and I touched his face. 

"I love you, forever and always." 

Then he was gone. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I hope that wasn't to sorrowful. 

To be honest, I don't even know if it was that sad, but I'm trying, no judge!

Soo... That was Hunters point of view, hope you liked it, dear readers! *Cough* Yeah, cause four readers is really much..

Who is coughing?!

*Cough* Not me. 

I will try to write whenever I have time, but if I don't that means: 

- I have something better to do (That is true! I have a social life to, you know!)

- I am reading someone else book, *cough* nerd. 

- I am dead, but hopefully not. *Whispering sarcastically behind hand* Yeah, hopefully... 

— Love, your favorite author. 

Share and comment (but be nice, I'm sensitive), 

*Creepy voice* Vooote...... 

Hunter Smith in the picture ^^^