Pinetree

Pov Dipper

Today is the day when I try to find him! The nurse can tell in her bones that he will come. This is such a good day for me. I hope, I hope I see my love.

"My boy let's move now before they see." She said.
"Yes my dear friend, yes," I say.

We leave the walls of the prison and go to town. The nurse looks into my eyes and smile.

"Your heart swoons faster for this one." She said.
"O yes, O yes! He is perfect," I say.
"I see him. " She said.
"Where!?" I shout.
"Never mind." She chuckles.
"Do not do that," I say.
"Only a little fun. " She smiled.

She smiles and we keep walking. The nurse smiles at me as she looks around.

"My bones are never wrong." She said.
"We shall see a sign," I say.
"Only I see is waste on these streets." She said.
"A moment longer, please? I know he's here, I can feel his presents." I told her.
"Fine." She said.

The nurse started to buy things from the markets. The nurse pushed me to another side and chuckled.

"What has happened?" I asked.
"Stay here, for only a moment!" She shouts.
"Alright." I say.

She races off as I place my back against the wall. I look in front to just see another wall.

I get worried about what may happen at the moment. Getting this stabbing feeling in my stomach. I worry about what's going to happen. Nurse, why do you do this?

"Wait here? " She says to someone.
"Wait! " She shouts.

I see her and she smiled brighter than the sun.

"I have found the boy!" She smiles.
"How? We do not know his face!" I say.
"He has something that belongs to you, he is the one." She said.
"Thank you my nurse!" I smile.
"I shall tell him to come, then I shall go." She said.
"Thank you," I smiled.
"Be careful with that one love." She told me before running off.

My eyes widen as she that. I did not know what she meant. I look at the wall and start to worry. A foe to love a foe? Just nonsense for me, but love is love.

I see the Cipher from the other day. Hair like the sun, eyes golden brown, skin slightly dark. He walks up to me and smiled.

"Pinetree? The masked lover I fell for?" He said.
"This is me, a blood of a Pines." I said.

He placed his hand on my cheek and smiled at me. He holds my hand and looks at me.

"This foe loves his foe and nothing shall stop me from loving." He said.
"I must know your name?" I ask.
"Bill Cipher, and you?" Bill asked.
"Mason but people call me Dipper, but for you call me Pinetree." I said.
"My Pinetree, this belongs on your finger." Bill said.

He pulls out a ring. The words that were written were my mother's words. She was wise people have told me.

"My ring," I mumbled.
"Before your hands left mine, it fell and it was a sign. That I have to find my lover." Bill said, "That he will not break my heart."
"My love," I said.
"I will always love you, I will always call you mine," Bill said.
"I am yours." I smiled.
"Until I die I shall never stop loving you, I shall always keep the sun away. Your the moon that I will protect from the sun." Bill said.
"The moon cannot be alone, the sun must stay, and you are my sun." I said

He placed my ring on my finger and smiled.

"I shall always love, I shall always love my Pinetree." Bill said.
"I shall love my demon." I smile.

Third person

Dipper and Bill were smiling at each other. They finally found each other and something will happen. Love.

The moments of love, the moments of sadness, the moments of reality. Instead of walking out of that crapped alley. They stayed. They moved deeper in.

A gentle kiss was shared. His hand on his cheek and hand on his hip. For another around his neck.

The kisses more passionate than before. More violent. Their mouths dancing with each other.

"Let this be my best sin." Dipper smiled.
"Let this be a blessing." Bill returned that smile. 

They share another kiss. His lips went off his lip and went to his neck.

"I let you love me." Dipper mumbled.

Bill made love marks on the boys neck. Sweet moans escape his lips. When time was done he looked at his lover and smiled.

"I will never let you go." Bill said.
"Neither shall I." Dipper said.

A sort sweet kiss was shared. After their hands intertwined with one another.

"Open a window when you get home. In private where no one can see." Bill whispered in Dippers ear.
"I shall." Dipper said.

Bill had given Dipper a letter. What he doesn't know is that love hurts.

That love is a wicked game.

People will do anything to stop it.

"Don't let his heart be broken."