Live Stream

Life was pretty steady for your little family. No work, a few summer parties, the brewery was picking up and everything was happy. Yours and Jensen little bundle was growing way to fast in your opinion and getting more beautiful each day. Life for you right now was balanced. Well, that was until Jensen was acting like a little baby about leaving for a convention.

"I'm not going, (Y/n). Everyone will understand." Jensen says looking straight at you as you pace the living room. A convention was coming up this weekend and Jensen didn't want to go. JJ was a little over three months now and filming for Supernatual was starting soon and Jensen's head was all over the place. "Jensen, we will be fine. I want you to go and have fun at the convention." You huffed as you fought against your husband's wishes to stay.

"I just don't want to leave you two. This would be my first time being gone for the whole weekend. I- I just don't want to miss anything." Jensen dropped his head and you could see what he was feeling. "Babe, you won't miss anything, it's just for a weekend. We can face time everyday. Is this all that is bothering you?" You ask, moving your hand to his chin causing those emerald eyes to catch your eyes. "And don't lie to me, Jay." You slid your hand to cup his cheek and he leaned into your palm. The warmth of his face was making your cold hands warm and the connection so much stronger.

"With the show starting up soon, I just, I know I'm gonna be missing a lot. And you will be In Vancouver for the beginning of the season but then you are moving down here," Jensen swallowed hard. This was really eating at him. "permanently. And I love that, don't get me wrong, I want my family in Texas, I am just scared that I won't be the best father to our daughter." You dropped your hand and wrapped your arms around his shoulders. "Don't you ever, ever think that you are not going to be the best father. You are and will always be an amazing father. JJ is turning to be such a daddy's girl and I love that, she loves you, we love you. Don't think you aren't good enough, because you are." Jensen gives his reply in the version of a kiss on the lips. "God, you're making it harder to leave." Jensen smiled and rested his forehead on yours, while your arms were still wrapped around each other. Hearing a few giggles, you turn to see JJ looking at you and Jensen from her bouncer in the living room. "Yeah and you too my J-Bird." Jensen spins you around and pulls you close to his side and you both walk towards JJ.

JJ stretches her hands out in a grabbing motion for Jensen to hold her, and he doesn't stall for a second. "JJ, tell daddy that we can handle one weekend. It's gonna be our first girls weekend baby!" You cheer and JJ claps her hands. "Oh, I am so sorry for you." Jensen looks at you then to JJ. You gasp and whack his shoulder, earning a chuck from him. "Get used to it Mr. , cause you have a daughter now and girls weekend is going to be a big must!" You give JJ kisses on her little cheeks and she never stops smiling. "Once we have a son, then you two can have guy outings and do boy things on the weekends." You play with JJ and Jensen stopped bouncing her up and down. "When we have a son?" Jensen asked and you looked up at him. His face showed confusion with a small smile getting bigger. "Well of course, we gotta have some one to pass on you attractive looks to and our last name. Don't you want more kids?" You question and Jensen's smile gets wider.

"I would love to have more kids with you." Jensen gives you a warm, sweet kiss on the lips and sets JJ back in her bouncer. Jensen doesn't hesitate to wrap you up in his arms and spin you around. "I got so lucky finding you. I love you so fucking much. I love our family, I love my life. It's way to good for me I swear." Jensen dips you down and brings you back up. "Well, I could say the same maybe even for for you. I love you Jensen. You will always be the only man to ever show me what real love feels like. You and me baby, always and forever." You kiss his lips and he deepens it more. "Always and forever. No chance you wanna get on that baby train just yet?" Jensen smirks and you rolls your eyes. "No, mister horn ball. I want our daughter to be our center of attention for a year or so first. Okay?" Jensen nods and you laugh. "But, I need you, like now." Jensen pleads and you sneak out of his arms and walk away, swaying your hips extra for him. "I've heard a cold shower works." You head him huff in frustration and his footsteps get closer to you.