#69 Back to the rightful places

Prakash.

I walked to the car where Aditi and Aditya was waiting for me.

We are going to attend the directors meeting at the hospital groups.

"So are you guys ready for this?" I asked them.

Both of them took a deep breath and nodded.

It was funny to see them acting identically.

I smiled.

I am glad that both of them are safe.

"Don't worry, Everything will be alright" I said.

Aditya started the car and Aditi opened the passenger door for me.

I looked at her in surprise.

"Doctor uncle" She said, "Thank you for staying with us until the end," She said. "We are lucky to have you, we meant it" She said.

I smiled.

"You are my kids, Of course I will support you two" I said.

What they both don't know is the fact that I needed them more than they needed me.

My only son was killed and I would have gone crazy if it was not for Aditya and Aditi.

I had no time to immerse myself in the sorrow of losing a son as I was trying my best to protect them. I was only relieved after I successfully sent them abroad.

I am glad that I decided to trust them and brought them back...They fulfilled their wishes as well as mine...

I am finally at peace now, The people who killed my son is brought to justice.

Karthik.

I smiled as Amma switched off the TV and turned to my dad, Who was still in the hospital bed.

"That's enough, You were watching the news from the moment you woke up!"

"Amma, Let him watch it, He was following Surya group for a long time-"

"And you Karthik, How can you let your dad have his way? He is a patient!" She told me firmly.

My dad has finally opened his eyes from his deep sleep and I am in the city hospital with him.

"I feel like skipping the important things and watching the climax of a horror movie, I don't understand what happened, Surya group is ruined overnight!" He said.

"Don't worry, I will fill you all the details" I told him. "I am still angry at you for sending Trisha a mail when you didn't even tell me anything!"

"What about you, Karthik? Why didn't you tell me that you were working with Reporter Trishana?" He asked me back.

"Um...then let's call it even" I said.

"Karthik, When are you going to bring Aditi here?" Amma interfered.

"Amma, She is busy with work, I cannot ask her now" I said.

Aditi is not yet ready to "meet the parents" thing, She is scared of the whole thing.

"Or did you fail to convince her?"

Ouch....now, that hit right on spot.

"I will convince her soon, Dad" I told him. "I have to go now, I have plans with my friends" I said.

Varsha.

I stepped to my new office with my new PA, Who was also acting as my Bodyguard and Secretary.