➳ 006.

"i knew i shouldn't of came here to surprise you in the first place."
k e n z i e .

"glizzy?" we heard a feminine voice.

we looked up to see that leila girl he was posted up with on instagram.

"yeah, wassup?" he asked casually, like a whole other bitch wasn't in his arms.

"can we talk?" she asked sweetly, with a smile.

"alright." he said letting go of me, making my body go under again.

bruh, i'm finna die.

he grabbed me quickly again. "my bad." he said, and pulled me out the water.

"nigga." i said. "how you— nevermind." i said.

z i o n .

i walked into the house with leila, preparing myself for the long ass argument we were about to have.

"who was that?" she asked me, curiously.

"my baby moms." i replied, with a shrug.

"why were you holding onto her like that?" she asked again.

"because, i pushed her into the pool and i forgot that she couldn't swim." i said. "so i jumped in, that's all it was."

"then why'd you kiss her on the cheek, glizzy?" she asked, and looked at me. she had hurt in her eyes.

damn, bruh.

"mane, it was an innocent kiss on the cheek." i said. "it ain't mean nun." i lied.

"i'm just gonna go." she said, and got up.

"leila, stop ma—

"no glizzy." she said. "i knew i shouldn't of came here to surprise you in the first place. have fun." she said, and grabbed her bag off the table. she walked out of the house.

"fuck, mane." i mumbled, and kicked the table. i walked back outside.

"yo, where the edibles?" i asked jay.

"over there." he said, and pointed to a table. i nodded my head, and walked over there.

i took two weed rice crispy treats, and a weed brownie, and ate them both. then i went to the bar, and got the ciroc bottle.

i was finna die bruh.

➳➳➳

k e n z i e .

we were in the house now. this nigga glizzy was bouncing off of the walls, jay was being the orangutang he was, nigga al was knocked.

"aye bruh, i'm gone rap." glizzy said.

"nigga, you can't eve—

kade got cut off by glizzy blasting a beat through the speaker.