𝐈𝐕. A VISIT TO HAGRID

CHAPTER FOURA VISIT TO HAGRID

CHAPTER FOUR
A VISIT TO HAGRID

§ § §

     After eating we got up and the Prefects led their houses to the dormitories. I sighed as I watched the Gryffindors go up, and as we went down to the dungeons. I walked up to Pansy, I mean she wasn't Ron or Hermione or Harry, but she was someone. "Hi. Sorry for not answering earlier, I was just in shock at what the Sorting Hat said to me." I said. It wasn't all a lie, I was shocked.

     "Mmm. Okay. What did it say?" She asked.

     "That I was like Voldemort."

"Ohh, that's awesome! And you said his name!" She smile, high-fiving me, in which I didn't return. Draco walked up to us. Pansy instantly blushed and started twirling her hair. "Hey Malfoy."

     He rolled his eyes and turned to me. "Slytherin, huh?" He smirks. "I'm surprised, normally only the best get Slytherin but I guess the Sorting Hat felt bad."

     "You're right, I guess he did when he let you in," I smiled sweetly. Draco walked away, and Pansy stared at me.

     "You just dissed the most honored family!" She cried.

     "Second honored."

     "What?"

     "I'm first honored." I grin.

     "But not your brother." Pansy spat.

     "Shove off," I spat, stepping on the back of Pansy's robes so she tripped. And I wonder why I'm in Slytherin.

     "If you weren't a Potter I'd murder you." Pansy seethed. We arrived to the Slytherin Common Room. A Prefect told us that the password was 'Pureblood'. Boys went to their side and girls to their side. I found black Slytherin robes, a green and silver tie, and a green and silver scarf waiting by my bed, along with my trunk and Ivory. When everyone went to bed, I went into the Common Room to look around.

     I thought about Ron. He was probably having fun with the other Gryffindor boys, and forgetting all about me. I sighed and thought about Draco. He was just a strange boy. At times he could be perfectly innocent and nice and at other times a complete stuck up brat. I didn't understand. "Giovanna?" I heard a voice and turned to see that a boy had come down the stairs. 

     "Who are you? How do you know my name?" I asked him quickly.

     "First, you're Giovanna Potter, everyone knows your name. Second, I'm Blaise Zabini." The boy introduced himself I nodded. 

     "Well, sorry, and nice to meet you, Zabini. I should get going to sleep now, don't want to be late for classes." I said, and Zabini nodded understandingly. I walked by him and went into the girl's dormitory and changed into my pajamas. I opened the window to the dorm and let Ivory fly out of it so she could fly to the owlery with the other owls. Then, I climbed into my green four-poster, and fell asleep.