#Missing

Author's Note: Only 4 left.

Jeanette's POV

When I went inside the house, it was empty. I searched everywhere, but couldn't find anyone. The back door was wide open so I'm guessing that's what they used as an exit. This was perfect for me because I needed to talk to Michael right away about what that bitch said.

I ran up stairs and when I opened the door I saw Cindy crouching above Michael with no pants and his little friend was out of his pants. He looked out of it, as if he didn't know what was going on.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" I yelled and that caused her to turn around and look at me. There was a grin on her face.

"Making my baby" she responded and was about to finish her mission but I wiped out a dart and threw it at her leg.

"Ahhh" I yelled and then collapsed on the floor with a thump.

"What did you do to me? I can't feel my leg" she shouted.

"The dart has a numbing substance in it. Oh but don't worry, you'll be about to feel your leg in about 3 hours. Hopefully you'll be in a jail cell before then" I said as I walked toward her on the floor and attempted to drag her out until she swung at me. So as result I have to numb her arms too. I dragged her body downstairs and called the cops.

We waited.

"I should have drugged you too but I thought I had enough time" she spat at me.

"That's sick Cindy"

"YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME! WHAT ARE I SUPPOSE TO DO?" she screamed and then it looked like she was crying but I wasn't going to feel sorry for her. Not after what she just tried to do.

"Not rape him." I said firmly with a harsh face.

"It isn't over you know. Michael has to be with me... She promised."

"Who the fuck lied to you?" I laughed bitterly.

"The hit and run of Michael's accident. She promised me that she would deliver him to me"

"You know?"

"How do you think I knew to go to the hospital that night"

"What else did she say to you?"

"That Michael has been a very bad boy"

"What the hell does that mean"

"He is giving someone some juicy info about you."

"Your Lying"

"If I wanted to lie I would have come up with something better than that" she said with a smirk and then I continued to let her talk.

"It should be me in your place. That night you guys hooked up... I was there. I saw him cheat on me for the last time. I wanted to kill you. And when you guys go married I knew it was a matter of time before he dropped me, so I took an offer that was handed to me and the reward was him"

"Now you see that, that offer was a waste"

"It's just the beginning" she laughed like a lunatic. Then there was a knock on the door. I walked to it and the police were there. In a matter of minutes they were dragging Cindy off and the whole time she was smiling like Mona from pretty little liars.

I stayed downstairs and cleaned up from the party. There were cups, wrapping paper, and crumbs everywhere. It took me 2 hours to get the house spotless and when I was finished I went upstairs and waited for Michael to wake up. After an hour I saw that he was coming too.